Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Belated Happy Birthday Cindy

Posted by michelle_zone4 zone 4 NW IA (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 9, 06 at 9:55

It seems that we missed Cindy's birthday on January 1. I hope it was a great one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Belated Happy Birthday Cindy

Sure hope you are still celebrating!

o

Jan 1 is the default date now that we are REQUIRED to include birth date on GW. Before the system fell apart Cindy's birthday wasn't posted. Cindy is it really Jan 1? If not, when is your birthday so we can track it :-)

o

Yup - Cynthia has got it right - Im one of those idyllers who decided Jan. 1 1903 would suit just right for my birthday for Gardenweb/ivillage --
so sweet of you to worry about it, guys! Thanks!
only hint will be I'm on the cusp of a Gemini & Taurus personality, depending on which calendar you work with!
Maybe we should have this thread be for all those fake "January 1" Idyll birthdays - if we need an excuse for more great photos!
-Cindy

o

I don't care, I hope you're still celebrating anyway! It's fun for all of us!

o

I'm sure not having luck with starting posts, but then its always nice to have some blooms to brighten up a January day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here