Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drema_dianne

Say hi to Charlie

drema_dianne
16 years ago

HI Everyone

Here is Charlie:) Seems like it is going to be a popular name around here:) I have no idea how big these are going to show up, but I have hopes that you might be able to see them. I hope to figure out how to make them a better size in the future.

This one is in the hospital. Dev just loves him.

{{gwi:146847}}

{{gwi:146849}}

{{gwi:146851}}

{{gwi:146853}}

{{gwi:146855}}

Comments (13)

• deanneart
    16 years ago

Awwwww!!! What a cutie patootie! Great pics of the new addition to your family Drema. Congratulations!
    Deanne

• saucydog
    16 years ago

What a beautiful Grandson!

I have to admit that I'm a sucker for a newborn :)

Congrats to you and your daughter, Drema!

Saucy

• michelle_zone4
    16 years ago

Drema, he is adorable! Congratulations to all.

Michelle

• gardenbug
    16 years ago

He's perfect! Love his froggie outfit too!

I'm amazed at how big boys are so great with the newborns. It is the best thing to see their gentle side. I know a single Mom whose 13 year old took over feeding duties and almost forced Mom into the kitchen and laundry room to do the other necessary tasks. And this was a kid who was embarrassed by his Mom's big belly at first. I also think that baby Reed has been a terrific addition to Skyler's life! Even Reed's cousin, a high school senior, is super duper with him.

They're so tiny for so short a time....
    CONGRATULATIONS!

• chelone
    16 years ago

Hi Charlie! the world you've just entered is wonderful and exciting, you're going to love it.

That is a pretty fresh one, huh, Drema? I love the 4th. shot. Wouldn't you just love to know what's going on inside that tiny head? all the new things that are being absorbed and the new connections being made. Amazing.

Even though they can sometimes be jerks, there is nothing like a big brother. My brother was about 8 when I arrived on the scene and there is a funny story about him trailing along behind the girls who used to take me out in the carriage. The girls complained to Mum and when she mentioned it to my brother he was indignant... "she's MY sister." After that it was my brother and his posee who took me out in the carriage. They frequently returned home with the fish they'd caught in the carriage, too!

How old is Dev.?

• triple_creek
    16 years ago

Drema he's a keeper for sure. Congratulations.

Norma

• Marian_2
    16 years ago

Hey ! He IS a cutie....he doesn't look like a little old man! LOL

• just_t
    16 years ago

Oh Drema, he is a handsome little man! Congratulations to you!

T.

• drema_dianne
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You are all so sweet! Thank you for your kind thoughts. This is a huge year for me, so many things to be thankful for. Jen and I are starting to plan her baby shower now, she is going to have a little girl. I will have to post a picture of the adorable little mosaic table and chair set I got at Marshalls to put in the garden for the babies. I told Skip he has to knock out the wall in the kitchen, put in new counter tops, because I am going to be busy making cookies with the gang, he is hoping it is a load bearing wall:)

TTYL
    D.

• ctlavluvr
    16 years ago

He's precious ... both "he's".

Martie

• Sue W (CT zone 6a)
    16 years ago

Cute, Drema. Congrats!

Sue

• chloehoover
    16 years ago

Ditto the above -- they're both adorable! Wishing you many years of joy for all your family!

-Cindy

• cynthia_gw
    16 years ago

Oh goodie, another idyll baby to watch grow. Congrats Drema, he is indeed a cutie, and Charlie is a terrfic name!