Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Doggie update

Posted by drema_dianne z6OH (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 10, 10 at 20:57

First week we had Ginger. Maggie has turned into such a good mom. She puts up with this puppy's antics with great patience. I think she likes the company.

Hanging out on the watering hole

Kitty decided to join them

Maggie in her Christmas collar.

Ginger

Baby Elf and Mikey

Here is a picture of me and my boys, Sean and Mike. I don't think I have another one of just us. They were here recently and I made them get in it with me. You can tell they are very different from each other:)

and one last one with the kitty- He looks so cute here:)

Hope that isn't too many pics. When I looked at the preview, they seemed kind of big, so I am glad that they are on a separate thread, just in case. I am using Photobucket.

Hope you like them.

D.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Doggie update

So sweet! Love all your babies, furry and otherwise. I have few of my kids next to me. I'm usually behind the camera. Thanks Drema!

o

Nice picture of you and the boys, Drema - you're looking good!

Everyone around me has new pups and the cute pictures don't help, but I'm going to resist. Ginger looks like she brings a lot of fun to the house :)

Saucy

o

Drema these are so cute. Animals sure do add to family fun. As do sons.
I agree the kitty picure is special. Maggie is really doing well with Ginger.
Norma

o

Drema, I don't think we can ever have too many pics of pets, kids (grown or otherwise) or gardens! So glad the new baby is settling in so well and the "old folks" are so comfortable with having her around. Love that picture of the three of them on the watering hole-Ginger made me laugh with her butt in the pot. She doesn't look so sure about her finery, though-teehee.

Your boys both look like fun to have around-good looking family, too!

o

How nice to "meet" your family, Drema. What a happy-looking bunch. I'd bet Ginger is going to keep Maggie young. And what a fluffy kitty! We've got four and not a one is fluffy. And new puppies mean lots more pictures, right?

o

Super photos, Drema...nice to see you and the boys! Ginger, Maggie and Kitty are so wonderfully color coordinated and look to all enjoy each other's company.

Baby Elf, LOL!

o

Thanks for inviting us into your life. Good looking kids you have...both the two-legged and four-legged varieties. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here