Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reed's Take on Christmas

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 08 at 20:59

Hi Folks! Here I am and I want to tell you my story.

Mom and Dad put this tree in our house and then lots of people came over and put packages underneath it.

My brother told me to open his present first. I thought he said to taste it.

Daddy and Skyler helped me open things. I really liked this orange fish made of wood. YUM!

My grandfather let me play guitar with him.

Mommy played peekaboo with me. No that's a really fine game. I laughed so hard!

I did some exercises too:

I usually do lots of just looking around.

This time I decided to chew on Mommy's leg. I tried sucking on asparagus, carrots, celery and red pepper too.

But all this activity wore me down and sleep seemed a good idea. That's all folks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reed's Take on Christmas

That little guy just doesn't have a bad side, does he? I love that dolphin smile in Reed's first photo. Looks like it was a wonderful holiday. Thanks for the glimpse.

o

Does Reed have his first tooth? If not, I'll bet I know what he's gonna have next Christmas :)

Such fun!

I'm loving the little visual detour from Idyll....and a hot cup of coffee is the perfect companion :)

o

OK. I'm gettin' really sick of TWMPB... WHEN are you going to show some shots of the crying, whining, you know... all therestathanormalbabystuff?

:) (hey, what did you expect from someone who hates kids and dogs?).

o

No teeth yet, which is fine with nursing Mama! As to crying, Reed protests when his brother invades his space and before he sleeps. I don't like to take photos at either of those times and agitate anyone. Basically this is one easy going kid. He is gentle and likes to pat faces, beards, dog etc. He loves to giggle, a great approach to life, don't you think?

I predict a few problems during the transition to Daddy's at home time...but nothing they can't cope with. DD will be part time for the beginning at least. Since DSIL is the neat one, I suspect the house will look even better and the meals will be grand! There are many home improvements planned, but nothing is urgent.

o

Even I wouldn't pour gasoline on embers!

But somehow, some way we have to see a shot of TWMPB in a fully involved meltdown... just because!

o
Fat lip

How's this, from September?

o
RE: nice try

Let's label that evidentiary shot, "Feeble effort #1", shall we?

o

Reed is just beautiful! Love the photo of his smile for his Mama...and the last one of him sleeping. He is very lucky to have such a loving home to grow up in. Reminds me of the song by John Lennon....

Here is a link that might be useful: Beautiful Boy

o

I just have to smile when looking at pictures of Reed. He is such a handsome baby. And you do such a great job of showcasing them.

o

It looks like the 1st Christmas was pretty special for all!

o

A lovely series of pics! I espacially like the peakaboo and exercising ones. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here