Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pond area through the season

Posted by triple_creek z5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 5, 11 at 21:15

Not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea I hope.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pond area through the season

Norma, your garden and pond look really beautiful in all seasons! Fun to see the progression!

o

Norma, your garden progression is gorgeous! Thanks

o

Norma, your pond is lovely all year long. You have wonderful winter interest. The last picture is quite wonderful!

o

Oh Norma, just wonderful ! It's always such a treat to see photos anywhere in your garden, but I am partial to the pond. You've done a beautiful job here, and what pleasure it must give you.It's fantastic in every season.

Kathy in Napa

o

So lovely. I'm jealous of the fact that you look way down upon it from your home. Things are mighty flat around here!

o

Thanks girls. It does give me lots of pleasure.

Bug it is funny that you say that. I was thinking while viewing Reeds garden that I wish I had more flat area. LOL

o

Beautiful in all seasons!

o

Wow! I love seeing the same view spring through winter. The last photo is my favorite. You've done well and I hope you find plenty of time to actually enjoy it!

o

What a lovely setting for a lovely pond. It has all of the thing I love most in a pond. It offers enticement from a distance and destination satisfaction with a depth of interest close up. What more could you want? I love the play of the colours in the water. You shoud teach people what you do.

Yeona

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here