Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
changing on screen name on garden web

Posted by garden_wench z6 PA (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 24, 07 at 9:51

Hi,
Has anyone tried to change their onscreen name? As in I don't want to be known as garden_wench anymore. I didn't see a place on the member services page to do this. I tried to join again, but it won't allow it with the same email address.

I sent an email to the technical group, but.... not sure if they will help.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: changing on screen name on garden web

Hi, I keep looking around on the site to see if I can find a spot where one can do it and I haven't found anything. The only suggestion I can offer, if you don't have a hotmail, yahoo or other free email account, you can open one and re-register using that address.

Hope you've found a way or gotten an answer (one better than mine ;o) ) by now.

T.

o

And let us know the trick. I want to change my name to 'Just_C'. It sounds so humble.

C.

o

Hi,
Thanks for your replies. Well, I did get an email from the tech support and they said I would have to get a new email address. This should work out since my internet service provider allows 2 or 3 accounts.
I think the name garden wench "puts people off" or something. I just thought it was funny, like I 'toil in the garden' type of thing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here