Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'll try and go easy on ya ;) GRANDBABY!!!

Posted by flowerluvr Z5 IN (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 18, 10 at 11:47

My little girl :) Bless her heart, she didn't think she was miserable enough Friday to be in "real" labor, and arrived at the hospital at 11 p.m., already at 8cm. She said she only went because she was hoping they could do something to ease up the back labor. FAR tougher than she looks.

Hubby Miciah and I were there the whole time. After the most amazing, ulcer-inducing night I've ever been through...Wow!

Daddy's in love

So is Uncle Phil

and Grandpa Jim

Grandma thinks it's pretty okay, too.

Sprung from prison, Mini-Mom couldn't be more pleased

I think she's gonna keep an eye on me ;)

I expect to be goofy for quite some time, lol!

It's my grandson. YAY!

There, that wasn't so bad, now was it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll try and go easy on ya ;) GRANDBABY!!!

It's all so amazing isn't it Brenda. And it's going to be so much fun.
He is a cutie. Enjoy him.

Norma

o

Each portrait you've shown is very very special! I think I like uncle Phil's best! Babies put the rest of life in perspective.
Guess it will be a while before he goes jumping with ya!
Great big hugs to you and Grampa!

o

Aww...these are the best.

Thanks for sharing the special event - he couldn't be more perfect :) but all babies are, aren't they?

Saucy

o

Beautiful family, beautiful mama and most of all...beautiful baby Jude!

o

What a wonderful bunch of pictures. Everyone looks so happy. Jude is beautiful - I especially like the 2nd shot. He looks so "new" Enjoy him.

Michelle (who will never get tired of Grandma's pictures)

o

What a little doll baby! It is so easy to forget how small they are. I am so glad everything went well for your daughter, and Jude was well worth the wait! Congratulations!!!

o

Congratulations!!!! What a cutie he is and I love his name. Thanks for the pictures-they sure show a very well-loved little boy!

o

You can see the whole miracle of birth in everyone's face! Great pictures, Brenda, thank you for sharing them. Congratulations as the next generation begins for your family!

o

Have I said yet that he's beautiful? And the rest of the family is as well!

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy - but of course, we can tell you already are!

V.

o

That sure beats jumping from airplanes, doesn't it ! :-)

A handsome baby boy, that has joined a handsome family. Congrats to all.

o

All as is as it ought to be. (now knock it off, willya?!). ;)

When will you be rated to make a tandem jump with Jude strapped to you?

o

Brenda -- great story teller (as always) and wonderful shots -- such a joyouos occasion. Thanks so much for sharing them with us -- I know they are the first of many many joyful occasions for you and your family.

(Geez, Chelone, dont give her ideas - Mini-Mom might cut her off!).

--Cindy

o

Thanks everyone! It's interesting that a random group of women chatting about gardening just happen to have the most beautiful and brilliant children and grandchildren in the world ;) We're pretty lucky, I'd say!
I especially love to see Jim and Phil holding him. They both act like tough guys, then melt as soon as they touch him.
It'll be 18 years and a couple of months before he can do his first tandem. Now, Cindy! Don't blame Chelone-the thought has already crossed my mind. Time will tell, I commit to nothing :D
Gosh, Marian, I can't even compare the two. Skydiving is a full-on lose your mind thrill that lasts a few minutes. Jude's arrival is an awe-filled wonder that hasn't worn off yet, and I don't imagine it will. No choice at all if I had to pick one, but I'm glad I don't have to ;)
I've been kind of hanging back this week. Daddy has a week off work, so it's nice for the little family to have some quiet time together, and for Miciah's family to be able to come visit while he's home to show off his son. Next week will probably be a different story.
Chelone, I'll be sure and document in pictures the growth of his hair and fingernails, lint-balls between his toes...all the important milestones, lol!

o

• Posted by jak1 4 Ontario Can (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 19, 10 at 9:45

A GRAND baby indeed. What a beautiful sequence of photos. Congrats to all!

Cheers,

Julie

o

Definitely a lot of keeper photos in that group! Jude looks like a keeper too :-)

o

((((WOODY!!))) SO good to see you, and I believe we will keep him ;)

o

Another beautiful baby to behold~ Congratulations to all of you. I can see the awe in everyone's expressions. Welcome Jude, you are in very good hands indeed.

o

How precious! You have a beautiful family. A big welcome to little Jude.

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here