From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

and other stuff

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

and what would the Philadelphia show be without a nod to its Phillies fans?

From Drop Box

If you have made it through all of these, I hope the show has brought a little bit of Spring into your world if it isn't already there.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flower show part 4-this is the end!

oops-didn't refresh, thought I hadn't hit submit and so this posted twice-sorry. Also sorry I went through reposting all those pictures again-phew.

o

Damn Phillies.

o

What is that second last photo? Any guesses? All those greens and whites!

o

Asparagus meyeri 'bug.Thinkin' maybe they 'manipulated' the color. Always lots of fantasy at the garden show.

Kathy in Napa

o

Thank you! I enjoyed the show - and this way is easier on my back and legs :-)

o

Kathy, I did think of you when I saw that little gardening guy and just had to post it. Feel free to hit back once the season starts-I doubt we'll repeat!

o

You did a great job, Cynthia !! Im impressed with how light your photos are -- your camera and the photographer did great. I can almost smell the the smell of the show. Only thing missing is a walk thru the vendor marketplace, one of my favs there, LOL -- did you get any souvenirs?

-Cindy

o

It looks like there was lots of wonderful stuff to see. A perfect way to get through March. Thanks for taking us along.

o

Excellent coverage of the flower show, thanks so much for sharing it all with us! What an amazing effort it must take to put this whole thing together!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here