Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

April in .... Ogunquit? :-)

The weather couldn't have been more perfect! With a light fleece jacket it was warm enough despite the wind. The sun shined most of the time we were there, so much so, I have a sunburn on my face...lol. On the way, we stopped at some outlet stores and picked up a few kitchen tools, including a new wooden pepper mill. It was high tide when we arrived at the beach and there was even one lone surfer in a wet suit.....the open ocean...

{{gwi:153956}}

And the inlet with DH in the distance...the different shades of blue in the water was so beautiful.....

{{gwi:153958}}

This is from across the way, looking back on where we were standing on the beach earlier....can you see the surfer in the wet suit?...he is a black speck in the farthest to the right whitecap [g]...

{{gwi:153959}}

I saw this and said to DH... 'Oh, I have to take a photo of that for Chelone' ...DH : 'Who?' ....'You know, my 'imaginary friends' lol

{{gwi:153960}}

{{gwi:153961}}

We love the name of this cafe and had to have breakfast there, on a past trip....this was on the way to another part of town...

{{gwi:153962}}

The other part of town....one of the restaurants, looking very different than in June...

{{gwi:153963}}

Around the corner, another restaurant has a small garden....

{{gwi:153964}}

{{gwi:153965}}

Saw these and thought of Mary and her crafts....

{{gwi:153966}}

Outside a gift shop...

{{gwi:153967}}

Inside the giftshop...

{{gwi:153968}}

{{gwi:153970}}

On our way out of town, in front of another shop. Isn't this neat?

{{gwi:153971}}

The end of the tour. :-)

Comments (10)