Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This Moment - April 9, 2010

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 9, 10 at 6:13

This Moment - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words (or maybe a single sentence)- capturing a moment from the week. Perhaps a simple, special, extraordinary moment. Maybe a moment you want to pause, savor and remember. Maybe something that made you smile or laugh. Maybe a craft you are enjoying working on.... If you're inspired to do the same, share your 'moment' here each Friday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This Moment - April 9, 2010

o

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

o

My Easter basket

o

• Posted by jak1 4 Ontario Can (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 9, 10 at 13:40

Happy to be home after five days in hospital with what was at first thought to be a fractured neck; I am o.k. but my left arm isn't working completely. I am more than ever impressed with Woody!

Cheers,

Julie

o

In my mailbox today.

From Garden 2010 Spring

o

Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve

o

Amazing shot of the poppy field,and is that snow on the mountains? This is a scene I don't get to see.

o

Yeah I can see the San Bernardino Mountains from my balcony in Santa Monica too. When we get our big winter rain storms in the L.A. area you can be sure that once the mountains are visible again they will be snow covered.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here