Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drema_dianne

He's here! Say hi to Jack Wallace

drema_dianne
13 years ago

Mary Kate and Brandon had their baby 4/8, adding one more to the 1st week of April celebration. He is prefectly perfect. I had to wait for their ok to post his pic, and they have been a little busy. It has been hard to wait. He weighed 7lb. 12OZ. Charlie loves him, and Mary Kate only stayed in hospital 24 hours. She couldn't wait to get home. He is nursing perfectly, and everything is wonderful around here:) Okay, I thought Photobucket was supposed to automatically resize?? If anyone can make them smaller, feel free. I can't figure it out...

{{gwi:154894}}

{{gwi:154895}}

Comments (15)

• chelone
    13 years ago

Here we go again...

( :) )

• gardenbug
    13 years ago

Sorry Chelone, I know nothing about resizing and think Jack Wallace looks terrific full sized. Congratulations Drema! I think you're way ahead of me in the Nana department even though you remain a sweet young thing. Then again, as a wise chief in Nigeria told me, "you don't just count children".

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    13 years ago

Congratulations to all of you! Jack is beautiful and the size of the pictures is perfect! Another plus-he shares my dad's birthday-nice.

Chelone, I'm loving your comments-short and sweet(?)! Still miss seeing your longer posts.

• drema_dianne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks guys:) I really am sorry about the large size. It usually downsizes. Maybe that was shutterfly?

Either way, thanks for your sentiments! I haven't seen him all that much, but I did get to watch Charlie while Mary Kate was in hospital. Now I am trying to only show up when they ask me to, but Jenny said she is on her way over to introduce him to Nina, so I am officially invited to see him again. I still haven't seen his eyes.

Chelone... there are bound to be more followup pics:)

Bug, you are catching up here, and I think after Jen has her baby we will be out of commission for another two years.... Jen may be finished, and my boys show no sign of interest in finding a permanent female, or reproducing:)

Cyn, this must be a popular time for BD's . Look at how many are on the forum....Happy BD to your dad!

• triple_creek
    13 years ago

Another handsome boy! Welcome Jack Wallace.

Congratulations to all the family especially the parents and to you Drema. And to Charlie for being a big brother now. It must be the year for boys.

Norma

• jak1
    13 years ago

Hi Jack! Welcome to the world!

Cheers, Julie

• dodgerdudette
    13 years ago

Hiya Jack , I advise you to put your hands in the dirt at your earliest convenience, and to read many books.

You don't look bad for a kid..

• woodyoak zone 5 southern Ont., Canada
    13 years ago

Hi Jack Wallace!

• michelle_zone4
    13 years ago

Drema, he's adorable. Congratulations to all.

• drema_dianne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kids came over for dinner, they are trying to keep Charlie's schedule normal, and if you can believe it, Jack is cuter today than he was yesterday:)

• dodgerdudette
    13 years ago

LOL Drema, I'm sure I don't need to tell you, they look much better after they get a few days under their belt !

Kathy in Napa

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    13 years ago

Re: April birthdays-yep there are tons. My dad, a cousin, an aunt, my grandad, three of my closest high school friends, my sister, me, all our Idylls, assorted others and now Jack. I think I could come up with someone for every day at this point. I suspect it is those summer vacations that parents take-hehheh! April is far from the cruelest month for me!

Cynthia

• chloehoover
    13 years ago

Welcome to the world, Jack! He's adorable, Drema -- and obviously a wonderful addition to your clan.

--Cindy

• candy_j
    13 years ago

He's just precious. Another newborn with quite a head of hair :-)) Congratulations to you and the family Drema!

• babs_clare
    13 years ago

'Perfectly perfect' says it all!! The pic sizes are completely fine(I know Chelone would prefer them larger even) and he's beautiful! Congrats to his Mommy & Daddy: ) and his grandparents too!

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner