Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first music video, starring Scout! :-)

Posted by full_bloom z5 IL (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 24, 06 at 18:25

The Young rascals - Groovin'

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn't get away too soon...

I can't imagine anything that's better
The world is ours whenever we're together

There ain't a place I'd like to be instead of...
Movin'
down a crowded avenue

Doing...
anything we like to do

There's always lots of things that we can see

We can be anyone we like to be

All those happy people we could meet

Just groovin' on a Sunday afternoon

Really, couldn't get away too soon

We'll keep on spending sunny days this way

We're gonna talk and laugh our time away

I feel it coming closer day by day

Life could be ecstasy!

You and me endlessly...

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn't get away to soon
No, No, No, No

Ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, AH

Groovin'
Groovin'

Uh ha, Uh ha, Uh ha....

LOL!
Hi Guys! Let me apologize ahead of time, I know this is hoggy...but I was just having too much fun! :-) Hope you like my first music video! LOL! Ill be taking it down late tonight.

So, in case you havent guessed Scouty and I spent a splendiferous afternoon in the garden on Sunday! Boy have we been having the beautiful weather. Still, I hope we get some more rain! Even though weve had some rain, it really hasnt been enough for my soil to recover from last year...heres hoping some more raindrops are heading our way soon

I plan to post a regular Idyll post tonight when I come back to delete this, but it probably wont be until late tonight! Anyway, its time to go pick up sis from chemo so Ill be back (probably late tonight)! Ei

P.S. LOL! I just noticed...no, one of my eyebrows is not *MUCH* thicker than the other...that's a curly lock of my hair hanging in my face...LOL!

Have a great one all! Ei

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first music video, starring Scout! :-)

Very nice, but where's the music?????
What a lovely picture of you. Scout is 'okay' too. :-)
Why do you need to delete this?

Can you post a pic of the forget-me-not's leaves so I can have some idea of what to look for in my bed? Would the plants bloom this year, or will they wait until next year to bloom? Surely some of them will grow! The lupines are doing well.

Marian

o

Hi Marian! The music is suppose to be in your head; can't you hear it?...LOL! :-) Anyway, just a quick pop in as I need to get dinner on the table, I will "talk" to you tonight! Just wanted to let you know that I will dig up pics of the myosotis leaves for you. Some of mine are beginning to bloom now, with more a little later, I'm sure. Glad the lupines are doing well.
TTYL! Ei

o

• Posted by taryn S Ontario Z6B (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 24, 06 at 19:44

Ei and Scout that was GREAT!!!

Please don't delete it!! Glenn would enjoy it and he's at work!

Taryn
Now Groovin' is on repeat mode in my head, lol!

o

Hi Ei

I LOVE IT!! Please leave it up for a bit longer so that we can all get to enjoy the pics. Scout has such an adorable face - and so do you! Thank you for that treat - I'm going to hum through one more time. Your gardens are looking just lovely.

Mary

o

Hey EI!!! You groovin' kinda gal! Scout is such a fun poochie :0)and he *really* has a sweet smile! Thanks for the music video.Yeah, what's up with the caterpillar eyebrow? lol just teasin'~You look mah-va-lous! How'd you do those funky pics of the daff? fun stuff,missy!: )
I'm happy you found some time for fun and visited us...AND I'm glad that for a change I didn't miss those gorgeous pics-since this is its own thread you should leave it up-don'cha think?
So will you and Scout be going on tour?

~Babs

o

And the swinging vote comes from Charlotte! Keep this one up for a few days at least!!!

o

Hi Ei, thanks for this, I love it! Especially the pictures of Scout. He really does smile doesn't he? Please leave it up, I've already looked at it twice and would like to show it to Brad in the morning. I'll be humming along the rest of the evening.

Eden

o

No need to delete this at all, Ei. It's wonderful! We get to see Scout, your beautiful garden and you too.

Sue

o

Oh Ei! How creative. I enjoyed it very much. Glad I didn't miss this one. Norma

o

Hi Eileen, Love this!!! It looks like your tulips are just fabu-fabu right now. I really enjoyed your garden pics and especially Scout. What a ham...LOL

Do not delete please?

Deanne

o

Scout has a very very clever & Fun Mother!!! Thanks for sharing such a terrific original idea, Eileen. It's lovely - and love the spring photos of your garden & Scout & friends. (can you hear us all doing chorus?)

-Cindy

o

Ei,

I enjoyed this so much! You're often on my mind and it is wonderful to 'see' you (and Scout!). :o)

T.

o

I'm sure glad you didn't delete this. LOL I just got a chance to really look at it. What fun you two had. Your garden is looking lovely already. Thanks for sharing your fun time with us.

Michelle

o

Ei, I can hear the music! Thanks for sharing your garden stroll.

o

LOL Babs...you almost made me spill my coffee! Caterpillar eyebrow! :-) Now every time I look at that pic that's exactly what I see...LOL!

Thanks guys! I decided to go ahead and leave them up since you asked. I was just a little embarrassed about my hogginess! :-) Anyway, It was a lot of fun to do and a good way to amuse myself while waiting on sis.

Thanks about the garden Michelle...I am still sitting on pins and needles wondering *what* was lost to last year's drought. I can see that I did lose one of my roses, a red meidiland and I'm sure there will be other losses too, but hopefully nothing that can't be replaced.

Ya guys think I'm in love with my little Scout? ;-)
I don't think he's too spoiled though...it's hard to spoil a sheltie, they have more common sense than that! :-) But I do admit he's the joy of my life...Well, of course my husband and son are joys in my life too! :-) LOL!

Anyway, thanks again! Ei

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here