Comments (12)

• gardenbug
    15 years ago

I LOVE photo #1!!!!!

I wish they were named...

• dodgerdudette
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Marie, when I look at it I see names- the 1st photo is Tuscan Sun, a Floribunda. I wonder If there is something you can click on to see names ?

K in Napa

• michelle_zone4
    15 years ago

Fabulous! I love roses! I'm wondering how many of these will move with you? Thanks for the eye candy.

Michelle

PS Marie, down in the right hand corner click on options and theres a box to click to see the titles.

• saucydog
    15 years ago

Ooooh, Sally Holmes was my favorite in that bunch. Hmm, I seem to lean towards the peaches in the rose department.

Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

Saucy

• ctlavluvr
    15 years ago

Can you feel the envy coming from the right coast???? LOL

The blooms are amazing, of course, but what really sets my heart atwitter is the condition of the foliage -- perfect!

Martie

• deanneart
    15 years ago

How fabulous Kathy! Gorgeous photos of beautiful roses, doesn't get better!
    Deanne

• Lara Noles
    15 years ago

Pretty, pretty, pretty! My favorite from that group is The Squire. Keep em coming!

Eden

• gardenbug
    15 years ago

Thanks Michelle!
    Yes, Sally Holmes is a favourite here too, though I'm sure yours thrives while mine simply survives.

• chloehoover
    15 years ago

Be still my heart.... Mary Rose.

Wow, Kathy - I hope you're taking them all with you!

Cindy

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    15 years ago

Kathy ...had an enjoyable time this morning looking at your roses. Very impressed with the Flickr Slideshow. Worked really well for me, and quite attractive presentation as well. I think I may have to look into switching over there. I really don't understand how you can grow organically and have such gorgeous foliage on all your roses...lol. The Squire has quite a pretty pattern to the blossom. Loved the last rose. Really wasn't one in the bunch that I didn't like. Which is the most fragrant for you?

pm2

• Full_Bloom
    15 years ago

Oh my Kathy...I've wiped the spittle off my chin, so I can speak now! :-) Just lovely...thanks so much for sharing. Is your red one DA's Shakespeare 2000 or another red DA? It's a beauty. I have DA's Shakespeare 2000 and when it's in bloom it is the loveliest thing...but mine has always been so weak growing and I don't know why. I'm wondering if I didn't get a bad plant because everywhere I read about it they talk about how beautiful and healthy it is. Anyway, thanks for sharing all your lovely roses!
    Ei

• dodgerdudette
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ei, that is The Squire, another DA red. I also have WS 2000, but the blooms were not open when I took this pic-they are now though.

PM, my most fragrants roses tend to be the olde roses like Comte' de Chambord, Madame Isaac, Boule de Neige etc. Of the pics I posted here, I think Frederic Mistral is the most fragrant.

Thanks for the nice comments, I will put up some more rose photos this weekend

Kathy in Napa

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider