Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
triple_creek

A wedding

triple_creek
15 years ago

More than a few wedding pictures. I am a proud grandparent.

The bride

{{gwi:156506}}
The bride and groom

{{gwi:156508}}
DH and I with bride and groom

{{gwi:156509}}
Can't look

{{gwi:156510}}
Wyatt and ( Eden from grooms side)

{{gwi:156511}}
Son and DIL proud parents

{{gwi:156512}}
Wyatt dances with the bride

{{gwi:156513}}
A very tired Wy with mom and dad our other son

{{gwi:156514}}

All six grandkids

{{gwi:156516}}
And again all six

{{gwi:156521}}

Norma

Comments (19)

• Jerri_OKC
    15 years ago

What a beautiful wedding! Your family is so handsome. :)
    Now, are you glad it's all over? ;)

Jerri

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    15 years ago

My favorites are Wyatt dancing with your DIL and the last one of all six of your grandchildren. A very attractive bunch! Hope you were able to enjoy the wedding. So are they off on their honeymoon now? Will they be living close by? Great photos! Congratulations Norma. :-)

pm2

• ctlavluvr
    15 years ago

Just beautiful! Everyone so obviously happy to be together ...

I wonder these days, though, just how the bride's back feels after wearing a strapless with yards of fabric below :-)

Martie

• gardenbug
    15 years ago

I too love the photo of all six grandchildren. We have one from a few summers ago of all the cousins together from DH's side of the family. Amazing to get them all in the same part of the world at the same time!
    Wyatt covering his eyes...so cute!

• drema_dianne
    15 years ago

Norma, I just had to take a minute to say the wedding was beautiful, and the pics of your family are lovely. What a nice group!You must have been really excited to have them all together.
    D.

• deanneart
    15 years ago

Wow! wonderful, wonderful! What terrific photos of your lovely family! Everyone looks so happy. How fun, thanks for sharing.

Deanne

• Marian_2
    15 years ago

Lovely pictures of a handsome family. Good to see so much happiness. The bride is lovely. The grandchildren are pretty and handsome. You are so blessed to have them.

• just_t
    15 years ago

Norma, thank you for sharing these with us.....beautiful photos and beautiful family!

T.

• triple_creek
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the nice comments. The only thing missing was our daughter and her hubby. They couldn't get away for this.

Jerri, I am glad that its over. It was fun though.

Pm2, they only had time for a couple of days at a fairly local B&B. They are both still taking classes and working. Danielle graduates college next month.

Martie, she seemed to be comfortable in the dress. She has back problems anyway. I thought it was a pretty dress.

GB, you are so right getting them all together at once is a feat. They last time was at Wyatts christening, and who knows when it will happen again.

Drema, thanks, I did enjoy them.

Thanks Deanne, I did realize though that I need a new camera after seeing some from a better one. Mine is a measly 3 megs which was tops when I bought it but nothing these days.

Yes Marian, I am blessed and I try to thank the Good Lord every day.

Please take note of the last picture. The gazebo for the dance area and in the very back the backdrop for the head table were made by DS and DIL. They were so nice. They plan to rent them out for other weddings.

Hi T, you have a long time to wait with your little guys, but at least the brides side has to plan all those weddings. LOL

Norma

• michelle_zone4
    15 years ago

Your granddaughter made a lovely bride and its so nice to see the rest of your family too. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I right away notice the gazebo and thought what a wonderful reception place. How nice that they can use it to make some extra $.

Michelle

• saucydog
    15 years ago

How nice to get them all together! I love the tangerine t-length dress!

You should blow those last two up and frame them. You have a good looking bunch of grandkids!

The backdrop and gazebo are wonderful! It looks like a good time was had by all.

I love weddings! I've never been a part of planning, so I can't say I'd like that part, but I enjoy attending!

Saucy

• Lara Noles
    15 years ago

Norma, lovely bride and lovely family! Especially I like the picture of Wyatt and the little flower girl. He looks like such a little gentleman. So cute! Great to see you and dh too! Thanks for sharing.

Eden

• chloehoover
    15 years ago

Norma - these are delightful photos and you are right to be so proud! It looks like everyone had a marvelous time and what a lovely family! Thank you for thinking to share them with us.

--Cindy

• veronicastrum
    15 years ago

Norma, what a lovely wedding and lovelier family. Everyone looks like they are truly enjoying themselves.

Thanks for inviting us!

V.

• woodyoak zone 5 southern Ont., Canada
    15 years ago

Norma - it looks like a good time was had by all! The bride's dress was pretty but, like Saucy, that tangerine dress is the one that got my attention! :-)

• deanneart
    15 years ago

Wow Norma, that gazebo is amazing! So pretty. Neat that they will rent it out for other weddings.

Deanne

• babs_clare
    15 years ago

HI there Norma!!! I had to drop in to tell you what handsome/attractive grandchildren you have! I know we can't stop them but Wyatt seems to have grown up overnight: )
    Very cute pics & nice to see you as well! Best wishes to the happy couple!

~Babs

• triple_creek
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks everyone.

• Full_Bloom
    15 years ago

Norma...I can't *believe* you have grandkids old enough to get married! The bride looks so beautiful and happy...gorgeous dress...and I *love* the taupe color of the grooms suit too. Wyatt is a doll...the pic of him with the flower girl (?) is just so sweet...LOL...same with the "I can't look" picture! :-)
    I *love* weddings...all those smiling faces. Thanks for sharing that and congratulations and best wishes to the newlyweds! Ei

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994