Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drema_dianne

Chelone- close your eyes:), She's here

drema_dianne
13 years ago

Anna Lynn, born May 28, 8lb,6oz, 20 inches long. Safe and sound, mom and dad made it through too. We are blessed to get another one who is perfectly perfect. Glad to take a little break for awhile.

First of many pics.....

Baby

{{gwi:159592}}

Mom and baby...

{{gwi:159593}}

Grandma and baby

{{gwi:159594}}

Comments (12)

• triple_creek
    13 years ago

Pretty name for a pretty baby! Congratulations to the family.
    Good to hear things went well.

Drema your family is really growing. Enjoy them.

Norma

• gardenbug
    13 years ago

So sweet. The little ones are going to be close friends I think....Best wishes for a good night time sleeper!

• chloehoover
    13 years ago

How lovely, Drema -- congratulations! and I agree, what a pretty name - whew, your family has been busy, LOL.

-Cindy

• drema_dianne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks guys. We are pretty lucky, and you are right, we have had a lot of activity in the baby dept the past couple of years. Should slow down now for a while at least. They are so sweet though. Devin was holding little Jack last week and said "babies smell so good." Pretty insightful for a 13 year old boy I thought, and sweet too. He really likes all the little kids, and is good with them too.

• anitamo
    13 years ago

So happy for all of you. She's beautiful. Congratulations.

• deanneart
    13 years ago

Such wonderful news! Congratulations on the lovely new addition to your family.

• Full_Bloom
    13 years ago

Congratulations Drema and family...what a sweet little baby....love those chubby little pink cheeks. :-) I love her name too...seems like it would have come out of some great old classic book. Very lyrical. And you and DD look great too! How many grandkids do you have now Drema?

Still waiting here...I think I have 6 more years...lol.

• chelone
    13 years ago

Drema, all the "fresh" ones look exactly the same to me. A little too pink and a little too whizzened. (didn't want to disappoint you or let you think I was going "soft" in my silver years).

Good that Anna Lynn has all the right equipment in the correct number and her family is pleased with her arrival.

One more kid to work and pay my social security... this is good!

Happy for you and your family.

• drema_dianne
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for all the kind comments, you guys are so sweet.

Eileen, I now have 5. Devin-13, Charlie 2.5, Nina 2.1, Jack, 8 weeks or so, and finally Anna few days old. Devin is out there by himself in the age grouping. I had to wait a long time for the new group. Of the last group, Jenny had the girls, and Mary Kate had the boys. Confusing enough? I hope to get a picture of the whole crew soon.

Chelone, thank you for your kind thoughts:) Good point on the SS. I just wonder where they are all going to work, but I can't think about that kind of stuff or I'll have a panic attack, LOL. There is a reason people my age do not have children. I often wonder how with my worrywart personality how I managed to raise 4 normal kids.

Hope you all have a good day!

Drema

• michelle_zone4
    13 years ago

Congratulations to all! She's just beautiful!

• saucydog
    13 years ago

Aww...she's so sweet.

Nick's little cousin is named Annalyn - very close! What a coincidence...just saw her this weekend.

Saucy

• candy_j
    13 years ago

Just came back for another peek...so cute and yet another one with a lot of hair!