Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phoebe Visits her Friend Nora

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, May 29, 08 at 20:58

This evening we went to Nora's house for a get together. Norah's Mom will be caring for our cats while we are away for the weekend. They live in walking distance of our house, but we drove so that Phoebe wouldn't realize exactly where they live and want to go there on her own!
This is the same creek that runs through our property, but a bit closer to town.
Looking west:

Looking East:

Puppies greeting each other.

Hiding and chasing in the tall grass:

Then a run down the steep incline to play near the creek:

Time to get a drink!

After a bit of running and panting, it was time to say goodbye...until next time!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phoebe Visits her Friend Nora

hooray, more Phoebe chronicles! A neighbor of mine once said that the only thing more mesmerizing than watching a campfire was watching dogs play, and I couldn't agree more. I wished I could've played like a dog today instead of worked like one ;)

o

What fun! And a beautiful place to play too!

o

That's puppy paradise!

What a perfect play place they have to learn about being a dog :)

Thanks for the visual.

Saucy

o

Love to watch dogs play together...just one of the nicest pleasures of life. Don't you just feel happy for them that they are making friends...lol. What a wonderful place for a dog to live. So lucky! Gardenbug, what do you do about ticks? Do you have to check them after being in the long grass, or do they have collars that take care of it?

pm2

o

OH my goodness, this thread brought a smile to my face. What a couple of cuties. I wish I had that much energy!

Deanne

PS what a lush gorgeous spot!

o

Awww... I just love seeing puppies play! It is truely a puppy paradise. :)
Thank you Bug for the photos.

Jerri

o

Can I send Nick up there for a few months? Maybe he'll get tired enough to sleep past 5 once in a while. lol

Sue

o

What a lovely area and a great place for the dogs to wear off some energy.

o

Clousseau is very envious.

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here