Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
IU7.. Keeyla Meadows Garden

Posted by dodgerdudette NapaCaz9 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 30, 10 at 0:35

Keeyla graciously agreed to have us visit on one of her 'non-open' days..it's all about color here and this lady does not mess around.
(for 'bug, it's Key-la)

Keeylas front porch

From Idyllunion 7

Front yard garden art

From Idyllunion 7

So much to see

From Idyllunion 7

How about that container ? Va-voom !

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

Les ponders

From Idyllunion 7

Purple and yellow stuff

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

Front yard-wish she lived next door !

From Idyllunion 7

Even artists have pot ghettos..we are exonerated .

From Idyllunion 7

Idylls on the deck

From Idyllunion 7

From Idyllunion 7

Would love to see some pics of Keeylas from others here...

Kathy in Napa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: IU7.. Keeyla Meadows Garden

Wowza Kathy, what a fabulous garden. So very creative and unusual. Great art throughout. Love the pots and brilliant colors. Thanks for taking t he time to post this.

Deanne

o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh! Thank you Kathy! (DD loves color just this way...I think Keeyla would be a wonderfully appropriate baby girl's name...Hmmm, could be a boy.)

There are gardens, and then there are GARDENS! This is a wonderful GAHDEN! I'm sure it changes constantly.

o

How much fun is that??!! I love the house colors, too!

o

One of the things I love most about this group is their appreciation for the many varied aesthetics in gardening. I am breathless looking at the colors; the vividness of it all, and the relentless, sparkling sunlight bouncing off those colors. Just beautiful.

Filled with regret... (and the remnanats of jealousy... I remain a fading shade of green).

o

This was an awesome garden, definitely different. Keela was very gracious and generous. She even let us wander through her house and told me to look at her bathroom.

o

Love all the bright colors in Keelas garden. I am especially taken by the gardener sculupture. Did she make that?

o

Norma, Keeyla is an artist, and she made everything there.Here is a link to her website..

Kathy in Napa

Here is a link that might be useful: Keeyla

o

It looks like an extremely interesting garden. I think her pot ghetto is much prettier than mine.

o

Johnny on the Spot...here's her bathroom:

I'll add a link to the rest of my Keeyla photos (just the good ones! It was sunny out and hard to capture) below so that you can browse at your leisure and I won't choke this thread with pictures.

Saucy

Here is a link that might be useful: Keeyla Meadows Garden Tour

o

All the pics are wonderful, but my favorite is the the one with the leaves and painted boards-just amazing!

o

• Posted by jak1 4 Ontario Can (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 1, 10 at 17:39

Awwww!! Wish I'd been there!

Cheers,

Julie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here