Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Angel roses for Marty

Posted by woodyoak (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 07 at 12:20

Im not sure if you are still reading here or not but if you are, Marty, and if your Angel roses from seed have survived, I hope they fill out as well for you in a few years as mine have done. This is what 4 year old (I think) plants look like in the herb bed this morning:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

(Picture quality is poor sun was too bright so I did some editing to try to cut down on the glare)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Angel roses for Marty

Did you start these from seed? They are lovely. The only roses that I ever started from seed are a very thorny yellow-flowered one, similar to Harrison's yellow,only with single blooms. I can't remember the name, but think it may be R. xanthina. I have 3 of them around our yard, and gave some away.

o
RE: Angel roses for Marty

Woody, yes I am here but more sporadically than I'd like.

My roses are also flourishing and are starting to look like grown up plants! I'll post a pic of them when I have a chance.

Until then, take time ......

Martie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here