Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
June at the Farm

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 10, 09 at 15:13

Lots of color these days here at the farm, even the weeds are blooming. There are mosquitoes too though.

There are lots of different aquilegias:

The Yellow and Blue Garden has peonies and geraniums as well as other things to enjoy.

Geranium Renardi

Peony Claire de Lune

Peony with Geranium Philippe Vapelle

Allium Bulgaricum, just opening, lives there too.

A white mullein grows there as well.

In the vegetable garden, wild blue lupines grow like crazy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: June at the Farm

Wowza!

o

Love the peony and geranium combo Bug. I also like the Geranium Renardi.

I've been weeding today and just cut back some aquileias.
You do have a variety.

Norma

o

Fabu 'bug- love all the columbines , and that's a lovely Peony ..!

Kathy in Napa

o

I particularly love the frilly pale blue columbine. You gave me some of those a couple of years ago and I've seeded them around so I have lots of them now. I think of you whenever I see one :- )

o

Love it all! That peony is going on my list, the list that keeps growing because of your photos.

o

I really love that pic of your bed! Is that a pergola in the back? Such a beautiful garden. Great Columbine collection, I have a weakness for them too. That geranium is neat too. Really great!
CMK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here