Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This Moment - June 11, 2010

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 10, 10 at 22:15

This Moment - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words (or maybe a single sentence)- capturing a moment from the week. Perhaps a simple, special, extraordinary moment. Maybe a moment you want to pause, savor and remember. Maybe something that made you smile or laugh. Maybe a craft you are enjoying working on.... If you're inspired to do the same, share your 'moment' here each Friday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This Moment - June 11, 2010

Evening light.

From Garden 2010 Spring

o

o

o

Bella lost her second tooth last night...

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Jen, Randy and Kate at a family picnic last weekend...

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

o

Eden, how nice to see the happy family. Kenzie can hardly wait for the tooth fairy to come to her - she'd be jealous of Bella.

These gals greet me each day at the end of our road:

o

DD calls them Oreo Cookie cows Michelle!
So good to see your family Eden!
Love seeing Kathy's and Deanne's horticultural shots too!
Ei, the exclamation marks are for YOU!!! :)

o

Early morning sunbeam kiss...

Photobucket

Fantastic photos!...hi Eden,what happy family pics :-)

o

This girl laid her eggs right in the GG path. Now I'll have to be careful in that part of the path :)

o

They always go for the driveway here Saucy! I put a sawhorse over the nest...to keep traffic away. What a beauty she is!

o

Awesome Saucy !

o

Hakone Fountain:

This Hakone always looked to me like a fountain, with the campanula as water cascading through it, but now Ill have to delete some of the campanula before it swallows the Hakone.

*What* exclamation points Bug!?! I didn't even notice your "!" until I re-read your post....guess I'm too use to them. :-)

Gorgeous pics everyone...the evening light is wonderful...Bug's clematis *gorgeous*

Michelle I *love* the cow pic...it reminds me of some artist, but can't think of his name now...could it be Grant?

Congratulations Beautiful Bella... :-) Hi Eden!

Deanne your basket is about as perfect as a living thing could get.

Saucy what a great pic! She looks a little grumpy though. Well, just giving birth can do that to you I suppose. :-)

Candy...what is sunbeam kiss? I don't think I recognize the flower.

o

Nippersink Creek in Glacial Park

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here