Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This Moment - Friday July 9, 2010

Posted by michelle_zone4 zone 4 NW IA (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 10, 10 at 0:02

This Moment - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words (or maybe a single sentence)- capturing a moment from the week. Perhaps a simple, special, extraordinary moment. Maybe a moment you want to pause, savor and remember. Maybe something that made you smile or laugh. Maybe a craft you are enjoying working on.... If you're inspired to do the same, share your 'moment' here each Friday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This Moment - Friday July 9, 2010

o

That's beautiful Michelle. How long will an arrangement like that last?

o

Thanks Norma. It lasted close to a week. This was an arrangement I took to church last Sunday.

o

Queen Anne's Lace

o

Great shot V!

o
From Gardenbug

o

Thanks Michelle! I love Ivy's look of concentration. Who ever heard of a kid who loves to put toys away??? Of course she takes them out again too...

o

V, it really does look like lace. Great shot.

o

Ivy does look pretty intent on getting them all in.

o

That's a great shot, V. You all are becoming quite the amazing photographers!

Great training to see that Ivy loves to clean up too, LOL, 'bug. That's also good news to hear your DH will have the freedom to go visit the new grandchild when it arrives - what fun.

Not much to report here - we're continuing to get showers which is so very needed as we're still something like 5 inches under what is normal for this area -- for once I realized I was smiling this morning despite it being cloudy and grey and the typical DC summer humidity - I think it had to do w/ loving the rain and hoping the metro troubles might quiet as well w/ lower temps .... amazing what a little thing like that can do. Of course, they are predicting mostly low 90s this week and on-off showers - but I will manage if I dont have to be hauling hoses out.

Wow, Cyn -- I dont know how you maintain your calm w/ the wild cavorting destruction to your shrubs - that would drive me nutz. I hope it ends up being good news for DH to retire and help w/ his mental health -- altho Im sure it will be hard to go to work when he's home enjoying that leisure...

Glad to see, Woody, that Randy put his shirt back on -- I have to agree I thought it was pretty nutz -- ND is incredibly vicious w/ those thorns and I find the wounds bother me for days - in fact, one should really wear armor when cutting down such a vicious beast!

Hope everyone enjoys this summer day.

--Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here