Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Here

Posted by calicocat1967 NWIA Z4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 10:54

Hi Everyone,
New to this forum, usually hang out at the hosta forum. But, now that I finally have a sunny area to work with I thought I would take a look over here for inspiration. Boy, I have not been disappointed. I have enjoyed all of the pictures, all of them are truly beautiful. Thanks for letting me introduce myself. You will probably see me comment every once and awhile. Right now I do not have much for photos to share, but hopefully in the future I will.

Happy Gardening !!
Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Here

Welcome, Kim. Most everyone has been here longer than I, so it nice not to be the newest 'newbie' now. I have seen your posts in the Hosta forum and know you will like it here, too.

Cynthia

o

Hi Kim!

It's too hot for anything, so I'll post later, but just wanted to welcome you!
'bug

o

Hi Kim! Welcome!

Saucy

o

Hi Kim, jump right in ! You'll find that we are charming, intelligent, witty, attractive ..did I forget anything ?

Kathy in Napa

o

Hi Kim,
Welcome! I think you and I have had an email exchange in the past. I'm in NW IA also. This is a fun, informative and extremely talented group of gardeners here.

Michelle

o

...thin, Kathy, you forgot thin. Hi Kim... yes indeed, we're all thin and wear size 5 jeans but don't let that intimidate you the least little bit ;-)

o

• Posted by jak1 4 Ontario Can (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 7, 10 at 15:52

Hi Kim and welcome! Kathy forgot, we're rich too.....hmmmmm......not so much......

o

Wow, I am feeling SOOOO much better about myself after reading all these posts...;) teehee.

o

Hi Kim, welcome to the Idylls, just jump right in! Looking forward to hearing all about you and your gardens.

Deanne

o

You can never be too thin, too rich. or have too many idyll friends! Welcome, Kim, and don't be alarmed by our humor! :)

V.

o

Think we scared her off? Hope not. Welcome Kim. Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! :)

o

No you didn't scare me. Just been busy outside working on my new sunny bed. I will try to take pics tonight so I can post them.

Kim

o

Phew! You're back! With photos too!
Tap Tap Tap....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here