{{gwi:168891}}Â Â

{{gwi:168892}}Â Â

{{gwi:168893}}Â Â

{{gwi:168895}}Â Â

{{gwi:168896}}Â Â

Comments (10)

• Lara Noles
    17 years ago

Bellarosa, You have a beautiful garden! Your plants are all so big and healthy. And such great plant combinations you've put together. Thanks for sharing these pretty pictures. I really enjoyed looking at them!

Eden

• just_t
    17 years ago

Bellarose, beautiful photos. Is that a greenhouse I see behind the arbor? Wow! Just color me green with envy!

Thank you for sharing your photos!

T.

• gardenbug
    17 years ago

So much fun to visit your gardens! I like the fact that you posted both overall garden shots as well as close-ups...a very pleasant mix! This is what we wait all winter for!

• gldno1
    17 years ago

I really enjoyed your garden pics. You have done a wonderful job with everything. As always those beautiful clematis catch my eye. They are lovely.

• Full_Bloom
    17 years ago

Bellarosa - I love your gardens and I love your user name too! :-) Yes T, I was wondering about the "greenhouse" too...If it is a greenhouse,that's about the most charming one I've ever seen and what a gorgeous path of perennials that lead to it...I'm "green" too T! :-)

Which clematis is that Bellarosa? It's about the most floriferous one I've every seen...very pretty.

Well everything is lovely in your "cottage garden"...love all the plants you've chosen. Say, I just noticed that you are from Illinois...I am too! I live in the S-Western suburbs.

Thanks for sharing your lovely garden.

Ei

• bellarosa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Yes, that is a greenhouse behind the arbor. As for the clematis, its Etoile Violette. Definitely a favorite. Oh, and Ei, I live in Woodstock, IL - 60 miles NW of Chicago. Its a beautiful little - but growing - town.

• michelle_zone4
    17 years ago

Bellarosa, what a wonderful garden. I just love your arbor and the garden leading up to it. Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.

Michelle

• deanneart
    17 years ago

Very beautiful garden and beautifully photographed. I'm so envious of your greenhouse! I'd love to have one but have no room here for one. Thanks for sharing.

Deanne

• Sue W (CT zone 6a)
    17 years ago

Beautiful! The longs shots with the arbor and greenhouse remind me of some of the nice public gardens I've seen. Nice job with the plant combos.

Sue

• triple_creek
    17 years ago

Lovely drifts of color, and I love the arch in front of the greenhouse. It really dresses it up.