Lots of pics of my garden

Posted by bellarosa z4-5/IL (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 15, 06 at 14:14

Hope you enjoy them!

CLICK TO ENLARGE:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lots of pics of my garden

Bellarosa, You have a beautiful garden! Your plants are all so big and healthy. And such great plant combinations you've put together. Thanks for sharing these pretty pictures. I really enjoyed looking at them!

Eden

o

Bellarose, beautiful photos. Is that a greenhouse I see behind the arbor? Wow! Just color me green with envy!

Thank you for sharing your photos!

T.

o

So much fun to visit your gardens! I like the fact that you posted both overall garden shots as well as close-ups...a very pleasant mix! This is what we wait all winter for!

o

I really enjoyed your garden pics. You have done a wonderful job with everything. As always those beautiful clematis catch my eye. They are lovely.

o

Bellarosa - I love your gardens and I love your user name too! :-) Yes T, I was wondering about the "greenhouse" too...If it is a greenhouse,that's about the most charming one I've ever seen and what a gorgeous path of perennials that lead to it...I'm "green" too T! :-)

Which clematis is that Bellarosa? It's about the most floriferous one I've every seen...very pretty.

Well everything is lovely in your "cottage garden"...love all the plants you've chosen. Say, I just noticed that you are from Illinois...I am too! I live in the S-Western suburbs.

Thanks for sharing your lovely garden.

Ei

o

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Yes, that is a greenhouse behind the arbor. As for the clematis, its Etoile Violette. Definitely a favorite. Oh, and Ei, I live in Woodstock, IL - 60 miles NW of Chicago. Its a beautiful little - but growing - town.

o

Bellarosa, what a wonderful garden. I just love your arbor and the garden leading up to it. Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.

Michelle

o

Very beautiful garden and beautifully photographed. I'm so envious of your greenhouse! I'd love to have one but have no room here for one. Thanks for sharing.

Deanne

o

Beautiful! The longs shots with the arbor and greenhouse remind me of some of the nice public gardens I've seen. Nice job with the plant combos.

Sue

o

Lovely drifts of color, and I love the arch in front of the greenhouse. It really dresses it up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here