Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dogs and Ivy - pictures from gb....

Posted by woodyoak 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 7, 10 at 14:33

gb is having picture upload problems so I'm acting a conduit :-) The Ivy ones are self-evident but I was confused by the dog photos at first because the one labelled Sparkles looked so much like Phoebe aat first glance! It wasn't until I saw the pictures with the two together that I figured out what I was looking at! I'm slow in the heat I think...:-)
Phoebe:
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Phoebe:

?!

Sparkles and Phoebe:

Ivy hat maven:

Sleeping Beauty:

Preparing to build?:

Heavy equipment operator:

Sleepy Hollow:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dogs and Ivy - pictures from gb....

Looks like Phoebe has a red tag and Sparkles sports a blue one. Also noting the top of their heads are somewhat different, possibly due to the whim of the hair stylist...Sparkles appears more rounded :-)

Sweet little Ivy, she's so photogenic. Even DSIL sleeps "nicely" like a baby. I fear I must look like a heap of laundry when I'm asleep.

o

Oh, what a busy girl she is. I'm sure that Phoebe loves having a playmate.

o

A great bunch of pictures. I espacilly like the ones of Ivy. She is such a pretty baby.

o

Thank you Woody for helping 'bug out in her time of need !I didn't realize Sparkles was another Bouvier..they look quite majestic together !

Kathy in Napa

o

Sparkles is a Labradoodle. She has a goofy tail! She's back home tonight with two little girls.

o

How big Ivy is getting! When do you see her next, GB? She looks to be a fun age :)

Sparkles and Phoebe make a fun pair! They do look so much alike, but I picked out Phoebe's gaze right away. She always shows a bit of white from her eye when she looks up at you.

Thanks for facilitating the share, Woody!

Saucy

o

I'll probably go in September when the new baby arrives. Today they are leaving for the Yukon to go camping for 3 weeks: DD with big belly, DSIL, Skyler, Ivy, and Indy Dog.

Nervous Nana

o

Great photos, 'bug, and thanks to woody for posting them!

Glad DD is not needing bedrest anymore-good thing since that would be practically impossible for her, huh? Hope they have a super time camping.

Pat Phoebe for me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here