Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Keeyla Meadows Garden

Posted by dodgerdudette NapaCaz9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 24, 10 at 23:40

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Keeyla Meadows Garden

I love this garden!!! I want to go back and see it all again.

Picture number 8 is very cool...I like the moodiness of the color.

I love how her plants are color coordinated to the pots...so often I just throw the plant in whatever pot is available (partly because I don't have such great pots) and forget it. The pot can really add a lot.

Thanks to our roving garden reporter, Kathy! I enjoyed the repeat, and could probably stand to see it more often :)

Saucy

o

Fabu-Fabu! Just love these Kathy! I really like the container in photo #4. The decorative work on that one appeals to me. Love the riot of color - Talk about pizzaz in the garden! You've really gotten a great eye for a good photograph my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Deanne

o

"I love how her plants are color coordinated to the pots"- Saucy

For me it is the strawberries in the third photo. Lovely shot Kathy!

Photo #6 intrigues me too.

o

This garden fascinates me! I'm so conservative with color, only in the last couple of years feeling the need to let go of my pastel roots, lol, and craving brighter shades.

I wonder how she decides what colors to use when doing a pot. Does she "see" a plant combo in her mind first? Great photos, Kathy, they are all so wonderfully bold and high impact. I keep returning to #5 because of the last blue green stripe...love to know how she selected that for the bottom. Perhaps to echo the foliage. Me? I would sit there for an hour dithering whether to finish with yellow or the melon!

I've got this wild urge to paint a pot or container.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here