From Garden 2009

Tigerling

From Garden 2009

Enjoy !

Kathy in Napa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylilies from Northern California

They're beautiful. I'm especially drawn to 'America's Most Wanted.' But I'd put any of them in my garden.

o

"America's Most Wanted" gets my vote, too. Though I rather like the peachy untagged one, too.

How do you use them in your garden, as specimen plants? I tend to like Hemerocallis used in large sweeps and as edgeing, a task for which they're superbly capable. I like to see Hosta used that way, too.

o

I like the peachy one, too! They're all fun in all their ruffles :)

Saucy

o

Mexican Magic and America's Most Wanted are my vote but they are all lovely!!! Thanks for posting these Kathy.

Deanne

o

Bela Lugosi is my favorite of those ones.

o

I too like 'No Tag' which could be many things, among them one named "Help Other People" which is scented and reblooms. Mexican Magic is dramatic and nifty looking too.

My lilies have not begun to open yet but there are buds! I have a few of those Orienpet ones that are six feet tall.

Thanks for sharing!

o

Lovely Daylilies , Kathy. My favs are Mexican Magic, America's Most Wanted, Tigerling, and the Unnamed one. :-)
Now...if only I had a deer free spot to but them. :-(
I do have some that are managing to bloom, and I quickly take their pic, before they become deer fodder.
I do not know the names of any of mine, and some are from my cross pollinated seeds. I do have one Lemon Daylily, that is scented.

Thank you for the pics.

Marian

o

Mexican Magic and Bella Lugosi are my vote! :-)

o

Mexican Magic really caught my eye. You have some nice ones.

o

I see a recurrent theme in this group of lilies this year.... very neat - I bought Bela Lugosi last year based on your lovely shots - it's sending a few scapes out -- lovely group, Kathy; Im starting to really like the modern / latest cultivars.

-cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here