Front garden view.

From 2011-08-23

No comment needed.

From 2011-08-23

Kathy in Napa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Deanne's Garden

Of course, fabulous as usual, Deanne! I see Doug still has a bit of lawn to keep him occupied (when he isn't preparing salmon for Idyll visitors!)
Kathy, such good photographs. You just get better - while my eyes get worse.

o

Oh so wonderful and so much fun to see my garden though your lens Kathy, many, many thanks for taking the time to photograph and post these. I especially LOVE the image where you've framed the tropical border with the plants on the front walk. That bit of lawn leading the eye to the brug is masterful. YOu REALLY are getting so fantastic with your camera and have developed a terrific eye for framing a shot. BRAVO!

Deanne

o

I think OMG is the best I can come up with!!!

Incredible the size of of it all. Your photos are amazing too, Kathy.

-cindy

o

What a wonderful look at Deanne's artful garden! It is fun to see what each person comes up with for photo inspiration at Deanne's. There is so much to see.

Saucy

o

Fabulous pictures of a fabulous garden. I enjoyed your blog entry as well.

o

OMG is right. Simply stellar garden Deanne! I think I let out a gasp with those last two overall garden pics!! I need to bookmark this page for when I get the winter blues- it would be a sure pick-me-up ;-)
BEAUTIFUL pictures and garden!
CMK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here