Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: From the Compound

Wowza! you've been really busy, everything is looking great Chelone.

o

I love early morning shots! Yeah for you Chelone! Lots of well thought out trees and shrubs...and color too! 'tis the season of echinacea, hydrangea, lilies and VEGETABLES! A hard time to leave for holidays. I hope the helpmeet cooks up a storm of homegrown food while "the cat's away!"

o

Wow Chelone! Everything looks great. Vegetable World looks both very productive and ornamental. I love those hydrangeas - a plant very high on my 'favorites' list. But there's something missing from those pictures - where is Rex?!

o

Spectacular, Chelone! Every bed is perfect. I love the trees, especially the maple there near the chairs and how wonderful that you had to take in the cushions due to rain!

o

Chelone, I love seeing the whole compound. You two have been really busy and things are really looking good.
Vegetable world looks very productive.
We are so mad here because something stole every tomato on our plants. Even the green ones.
Every thing else basically fried in our extended heat wave.

o

You've really made a lot of terrific changes since Idyllers visited - but isnt that always the way -- things are looking terrific and Veggie World has gotten such a nice privacy border from the road now.

Looking great, Chelone!

-Cindy

o

Chelone, how very lovely the compound looks...the improvements are so evident, and it seems the design decisions you made were spot-on. I am particularly taken with the Fertile Crescent . Assuming Veggie World is still the helpmeets domain--thumbs up there too !

Kathy in Napa

o

Wow! Everything looks fantastic. I can see that it is a really well planned garden. Vegetable World is great. I'm not sure I've ever seen pics of it. You have some wonderful shrubs and those red chairs are a fabulous pop of color. Thanks for the tour.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here