Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenbug_gw

Grandma's small album

gardenbug
15 years ago

All in all my unbiased point of view is that this is a great family. Reed seems to be a gentle happy and observant soul.

Mommy came home from work!

{{gwi:173260}}

We go to a Folk Festival

{{gwi:163477}}

I LOOOOVE balloons!

{{gwi:163479}}

Sure was bright out!

{{gwi:173261}}

Reed's brother gets a face painting

{{gwi:173262}}

He got a leather insect mask too.

{{gwi:173263}}

Both children were fascinated by the frog ladies on stilts!

{{gwi:173264}}

Reading with Sarah's Dad

{{gwi:173265}}

New toys!

{{gwi:163480}}

Fun at the park

{{gwi:173266}}

Picnic time! I want yogurt!

{{gwi:173267}}

Time for a hike.

{{gwi:173268}}

But all good things come to an end....

Comments (14)

• Marian_2
    15 years ago

Wonderful pics , Marie. I agree, you have a special family there.
    The Folk Festval reminds me of the Pumpkin Festival that used to be in our area. I always enjoyed going there, and our GDs went a few times, too. I hated to ses it no longer being held.

• woodyoak zone 5 southern Ont., Canada
    15 years ago

That's one happy looking little kid! I like the first picture with Sarah - she looks great in her uniform and they look very happy together.

• Lara Noles
    15 years ago

Looks like a very nice time Marie. Reed's a sweetie! It must have been hard to leave him.

Eden

• saucydog
    15 years ago

What a great stage in life he's in....the world is fascinating!!! And if you don't like it, you can say so!

It looks like you had a great visit.

Saucy

• ctlavluvr
    15 years ago

Wow, Marie.... Reed's lost that total baby look and is turning into a toddler! Love the intensity with which he swings a hammer. Cool mask on Skyler! Glad you had an obviously wondrous time.

Martie

• anitamo
    15 years ago

You tell such great stories with your pictures. I agree with Martie...Reed looks like a toddler now, no more baby. A real cutie pie.

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    15 years ago

Great pics Gardenbug. Sarah and Reed do look very happy in that first photo...was Skyler back from his trip already or is he going later? So where are the photos with you in them? [g] Maybe in the same drawer with me in our family photos? :-) That last photo is just so pretty...I want to go for that hike with them! Do you have a 'whole' family photo of you and DH, Sarah, SIL and Skyler and Reed. Maybe all with hats and sunglasses? [g]

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    15 years ago

Oops...I forgot DS! And cool bee on Skyler's face!

• chelone
    15 years ago

Yep, so long babyhood. He's becoming quite the little man now, isn't he? My favorite is a toss up between the balloon hat and reading with his grandfather. I love the open hand and joy on his face.

A close second is the intent look on Skyler's face, insect mask and all, lol. I'd like to have one of those myself!

The frog ladies on stilts are pretty neat, too. :)

• deanneart
    15 years ago

Great photos of a happy family Bug! A good time was had by all.
    Deanne

• dodgerdudette
    15 years ago

Great shots 'bug, looks like Reed has passed the drooley phase by !Lovin those frog ladies !

Kathy in Napa

• michelle_zone4
    15 years ago

What a little boy Reed has become! The little jeans are just too cute. It looks like a fun time was had by all.

• flowerluvr
    15 years ago

Bug, I will second that you do a wonderful job telling a story with pictures. The balloon hat is spectacular, and the profile shot of Skyler with the bee on his face is precious. Thanks for sharing your family with us :)
    Brenda

• chloehoover
    15 years ago

You are a wonderful photo-blogger, 'bug -- you give us a special feeling for the joy and profound wonder of world thru a child's eyes -- you are right to be so proud of what they've created!

Cindy

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022