Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phoebe at the Farm..and More

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 3, 11 at 13:43

I went to practice taking photos this morning...with my pocket camera. It was misty out, so not very sharp results.
When I turned around, there was DH walking the dog...and he didn't even know I was there at first.
Here comes Phoebe:

Then I took photos of the front fields:

I too love veronicastrum:

That's all for now!
'bug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phoebe at the Farm..and More

Very bucolic gb! For some reason, that first picture (where the glimpse of the barn looks a bit like a tower...) flashed 'hobbits' into my mind :-)

It looks like Phoebe is walking nicely there. We're looking forward to her arrival next week.

That's a nice veronicastrum combo. They definitely should be in more gardens!

o

Oh, 'bug, how wonderful! The hobbits would surely feel at home in the field and woods there and the Gaffer would approve of the veronicstrum with those lilies. I would be quite content there myself.

Also loved the picture at the folk festival! I wish I had been there to hear k.d. lang-she has been a favorite of mine since she first started!

o

Lovely !

o

Phoebe looks just right on the farm, though I think she'd scare the hobbits. ;)

Wow! on the Veronicastrum. I've got to get me some of that.

Yeona

o

Sorry the pictures won't show now. The university will work on this problem starting Monday.

o

Bummer no pictures here....

o

Back in business I think!

o

There they are! Great pics of DH and Phoebe. The round bales abound here as well. We have a whole row on the yard right now.

o

Wonderful pics Bug! love those big rolls of hay... very cool. Phoebe is such a great looking puppy!
Deanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here