Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Skydiving School

Posted by flowerluvr Z5 IN (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 18:23

Well, DUH! Just make a post, and put it all here (rolling my eyes) There will be more as I go along, and hopefully, you'll see improvement.
On this jump, I heard something "pop" as I went out the door. I thought either something broke on my rig, or the strap on my helmet broke. The distraction was enough to send me tumbling. I corrected, though, which is the main thing. Turns out, it was just a riser cover that popped open. No big deal. The lesson to be learned is that no matter what happens, going unstable WON'T fix it, lol!

Here is a link that might be useful: Unassisted Exit #2

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Skydiving School

This is just a tiny clip that one of the instructors caught of me under canopy. Flying around under your own parachute is amazing-it's my favorite part!

Here is a link that might be useful: Under canopy

o

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Free as a bird with no cares. What an experience Brenda!

o

How absolutely incredible and fabulous! you are one amazing lady my friend!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

Deanne

o

It must be quite the experience. What fun to have found something you enjoy so much. You must not be afraid of heights huh?

Michelle

o

I could not do that! It looks like you get quite a yank when the parachute opens...? You're obviously having a grand time; I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground :-)

o

Wow Brenda , there is no way in hell I could do this ! You are AWESOME my friend !

o

You are definitely way the -uck out of whatever is left of your mind.

(probably why I like you)

;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here