{{gwi:176362}}

{{gwi:176366}}

{{gwi:176369}}

{{gwi:173140}}

Good Night!

Comments (10)

• martieinct
    17 years ago

Thank you, 'bug, for such a peaceful way to start the day.

• michelle_zone4
    17 years ago

'Bug, wonderful shots. I especially like the way the trees look black against the sky. What is the purple leaf plant behind the 'Frosty Morn'? It really makes a nice backdrop for the 'Frosty Morn'.

Thanks
    Michelle

• just_t
    17 years ago

'bug, beautiful photos. My flowers are all tired and burnt from the sun. Hopefully my new bed will have some August beauty such as yours obviously has.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

T.

• Lara Noles
    17 years ago

Hi, Just checking in to see if we got those babies yet. T, you need to start posting a daily report.

I've been chopping and yanking in the garden all weekend. It's pretty much all weeded too. There are some things I need to move and many things that need to go into the ground. Lots more work to do but I feel like I'm making good progress. The only problem is the neater the garden becomes the messier the house interior gets. It is even possible to have a tidy garden AND a clean house?

Eden

• Lara Noles
    17 years ago

Oops, posted that on the wrong thread. Guess I'll copy it and repost...

• Marian_2
    17 years ago

Marie, your flowers and yard are still lovely! Mine sure does not look like that.
    I like the cloud pics.

Marian

• gardenbug
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Michelle, that's a baby Purple Sandcherry with Veronica 'Pink Damask'.

Thanks guys!

• Lara Noles
    17 years ago

Marie, such pretty flowers and great photography skills too! I always enjoy seeing the wonderful ways you combine your plants. Thanks!

Eden

• david_5311
    17 years ago

Marie, these are just sublime photographs. I love this time of year,past the peak of summer, the time of coneflowers and joe pye weed and soft sunsets at the end of warm days, coming noticeably earlier than they did a month ago. And even with some weeds and some bare spots in the garden, it is still a time of wonderful bloom. Wish those G*D* japanese beetles would disappear though, they eat the roses and lots of other plants into oblivion.

It was so great to see you at IU3! Wasn't it fun? Maybe next summer we might come to Ontario again -- in the garden season! David

• chloehoover
    17 years ago

Im feeling like T - flowers (& me) burnt and tired.... so your very refreshing photos are a lift to the spirit!! You always make the garden and your combos so magnificent, 'bug!!

Thanks for sharing with us.
    Cindy

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH