Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kids and Grandkids #1

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 19, 07 at 22:15

Tomorrow the grandchildren arrive and so I thought I'd bore you with photos separately over here and hope others will join me with their photos too.

I received these photos today, taken last weekend at a folk festival. Buffy St Marie was there and was wonderful I'm told. I now realize we are almost the same age!

Then back at home:

Here is a link that might be useful: About Buffy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kids and Grandkids #1

Hi Marie, bet you're in seventh heaven about now with the kids and grandkids there. That little Reed is cute, cute, cute! And he always looks so peaceful and content. I just love seeing pictures of his sweet little face! Enjoy yourself Nana. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Eden

o

'bug, enjoy your time with your family. Little Reed looks like he is enjoying life and the festival as well and the "swimming" picture is just so fun.

Michelle

o

Day one of visit...
Skyler and his Grandpa.

o

Wow 'bug, I'm a little jealous of that cart ! But I'm really jealous of Reed in his yellow floatie thing.. What would it be like to be a baby , no responsibilities, and floating in the water. What a life !

Kathy in Napa

o

They're there!!!!! Congrats Nana and Grandpa for providing a wonderful place for grandchildren!!!! More pics, more pics, more pics.

Martie

o

Trying for toes in many Great Lakes: Today Lake Huron.

o

What a great use of your garden cart Marie. Those two look like they could get into some trouble together:)

Look at those tiny legs in the lake. Lake Huron's my fav great lake to visit.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Eden

o

Bug since I haven't been posting much I don't know if I have ever told you what a good looking baby Reed is. I just love seeing their family adventures.
Enjoy every moment. Norma

o

Skyler with his Daddy. Two rock climbers. Truly, I'm scared to death!

o

Marie, looks like they're having a marvelous vacation. I'm not one for heights so that last picture scares me too! Hope to see more pics of what kept you all busy today.

Eden

o

Family time. Company, puzzle making, cooking, croquet, frogs, a thunderstorm.
Sarah the zombie going on little sleep

o

More baby photos to entertain you....(AND ME!)

o

Now Chelone, stop- looking here...and complaining! ;-)

o

Beautiful family Marie. Why does Reed always look like he knows more about what's going on that everyone else does? Love those facial expressions! Sarah looks contentedly happy though I know she's tired. Good to see big brother Skyler too. Hope the court case went well for dh.

Eden

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here