Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bunny

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 10:28

Mommy was sorting baby clothes by size and Ivy decided that bunny needed to wear some of them. First was pajamas...later a tie-dye shirt...shoes...etc. Baby needed a blanket and a bed, a bottle too.

When baby Bunny didn't fit in bed, Ivy stomped on it to fit tightly!

Bunny needed "shoe-shoe".

Bunny needs to be carried about. Goes to the doctors, the chiropractor, etc...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bunny

I just realized Ivy is wearing her "One of the Boys" T-shirt for these photos!

o

Oh my goodness! what a BEAUTIFUL child! She is a dear!

Deanne

o

What a fun age! She is precious.

I like that she found a way to fit the "baby" in the box :)

Saucy

o

Oh Bug, I bet you had so much fun watching her play.

o

I was thinking "the mommy instinct is kicking already" until I came to the stomping picture. What a little doll she is. I'm thinking she is going to have lots of fun mothering her new baby brother.

o

Lol 'bug, I saw this thread and thought for a moment 'Bunny' was the name for our new young man ! I was admittedly relived when I saw the Ivy photo-journal. Is it my imagination or does this seem like rather advanced play for one her age ?

Kathy in Napa

o

It seems Bunny went to Day Care this week as well. She also likes to rock Bunny in baby's car seat now.

Kathy, I have no idea what is age appropriate or typical. All I can say is that she's adorable and very full of energy. Last night she knocked the glass lasagna pan onto the floor and it broke into a zillion pieces. So much for dinner! She had no idea she had done wrong, but soon DD will need to bring out the ball and chain!

o

Don't you just the rapt attention she gives to everything she does? Lol, certainly a busy little bee. Remaining one step ahead of such energy is not going to be easy. But that's a good thing.

(I liked the way she fit Bunny in the box, too)

o

Bug it is clear to see that you had a wonderful visit with the family! I am so glad you were able to go out to see everyone. Ivy is just adorable. I love to watch the creativity with these little ones. What they don't come up with. And not to mention her beautiful eyes. Thanks for sharing the pics!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here