Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fun Fun Fun

Posted by gardenbug Canada zone 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 5, 07 at 17:49

During their visit, DD's family got to dip their toes in three Great Lakes...a geography lesson never to be forgotten by Skyler.
Lake Huron

Lake Ontario

Lake Erie

There was also a subway ride:

And then a ferry boat ride:

There was a children's garden on the Toronto islands with a Franklin the turtle garden, sculptures and a great maze.

There were walks and dinner in Chinatown and amusement park rides.

At the farm baby was loads of fun too, growing each day.
Bath time

Talking to his orange lion-

Happy Happy boy!

He seems to have fallen in love with our chandelier too, LOL! Here he is admiring it-

Anyway, DH & I obviously had a wonderful visit.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fun Fun Fun

Remember... some of us want to see M. le bebe wearing some of the luxurious knitted finery that awaited his arrival...

ummm... BOOTIES? how about booties and nothing else? (will prove indispensible for blackmail in the his teen years).

:)

o

We certainly have blackmail photos! I don't think GW is ready for that! As for booties, he doesn't keep them on long enough to get a photo.
But Reed did wear a sweater from Nanamarie one cool morning when we went on a train ride:

o

Awwww.... marvelous Bug! Great pictures.
Deanne

o

A great bunch of pictures. Reed is getting cuter and cuter.

Now, if you could just get caught up on rainfall...things would really be perfect !

o

Isn't there some sort of way to tie him up for the "bootie shot"?

Shake, shake, shake
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your booties...

Shake your booties...

o

Leaving tomorrow. :(

o

The many faces of Reed is adorable, but where is the crying face? LOL I'm glad that you all had such a great time together and hope the next gathering is soon.

Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here