August 11

September 23

October22

Now I just need a snow shot! LOL

Deanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Terrace Garden Seasons

There's something so special about Fall! I just love that shot Deanne! Look at your climbing hydrangea! And kitty-Kat sneaking in for his portrait too.... The other shots aren't so shabby either. :)

o

What a nice sequence of photos, Deanne. It's fun to compare the same garden in different seasons like this. I think my favorite from these is August, which surprises me. I've never thought August was my favorite month in my garden. I'm going to have to try this with my garden so I can compare. Thanks!

Eden

o

The terrace covers quite an expanse, Deanne! Seeing more through the trees...do you have neighbors behind you? I imagine that it's quietly beautiful in the snowy winter months.

o

Awesome in any month! Love it and can't wait for the winter shot.

o

Wonderful Deanne! What an interesting garden you have created for all the seasons. That climbing hydrangea is certainly an asset for the fall garden.

o

Deanne, these are great, and I feel that my vision is so enhanced after an 'in person' visit...you really can appreciate the scale and the height factor . I think the fall scene is wonderful too. I had so many thoughts looking at that last pic, I found it very evocative and kind of romantic looking in a way.

I will be starting my seasonal series shots this winter !

Kathy in Napa

o

The snow photo next, is right! This is such a fun idea. I love to see how everyone's gardens progress through the seasons. I think they all are great. I love your climbing hydrangea in June and it looks wonderful with that great color in the fall shot too. You have a lot of fall color and it looks like you have a lot of pots emptied. :-)

o

Somehow, Deanne, whenever I see your garden it always looks exactly the same. Beautiful. (and frighteningly well groomed).

o

I don't happen over to this side of the Perennial forum often, so glad I did! Simply stunning Deanne! Such beautiful textures too. Wish my Veronicastrum looked as nice as yours! Beautiful!
CMK

o

Deanne, I was just looking at your pics again and I just noticed how your fuschia filled in over the summer. Wow. lol

o

They all look good. I think I like August and Oct. best.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here