Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lmcilhargie

Bella At The Orchard

Lara Noles
17 years ago

What a fun day! Bella and I both took naps when we got back home. Michelle was right. They don't stand still for a moment at this age which makes picture taking kind of difficult. I had mostly pictures of her from behind because I was having a hard time keeping up with her. We had a great time! A day to remember!

{{gwi:184143}}

{{gwi:184144}}

{{gwi:184145}}

{{gwi:184146}}

{{gwi:184147}}

{{gwi:184148}}

{{gwi:184149}}

{{gwi:184150}}

{{gwi:184151}}

Comments (12)

• Sue W (CT zone 6a)
    17 years ago

LOL! I love the last two where she's dragging her "loot" home. Looks like a fun day.

Sue

• Marian_2
    17 years ago

Eden, Such precious pics, of your cutie Bella. I love her expression with the goats. :-)
    All of them are great, but the last is soo funny. Did the sacks and apples survive that?
    It's wonderful to see the world through a child's eyes!
    Thank you for sharing.

• saucydog
    17 years ago

When I think back to those days, I say, "whew, glad I don't have to chase them anymore..."

When I see the cuties here in the forum I wonder where my babies went :)

Saucy

• deanneart
    17 years ago

Eden I just love all these pics but I have to agree with Sue, that last photo of her dragging her apples home is absolutely as cute as it gets. Toooo funny! Looks like you had a fun day.

Deanne

• triple_creek
    17 years ago

I bet she was tuckerd.I can see how much she enjoyed it.
    Great pictures even if she didn't hold still. They tell the story perfectly. Norma

• just_t
    17 years ago

What a cutie she is! I love all the photos but the last one is especially wonderful.....a wonderful harvest and heading home after a full days work. :o)

• gardenbug
    17 years ago

Eden, what precious moments you have captured...in every photo! Frame each one...and look at them again when she's a teenager! ;-) Oh my, she's such a honey! I bet she gets tons of hugs and kisses.

• michelle_zone4
    17 years ago

Eden, what a little doll she is. I can just imagine the fun you had. It is such a fun age as they explore everything. You certainly did capture some of that fun in each photo.

• martieinct
    17 years ago

[Tingling all over]

Too great!! Love the last photo. AND truly believe that if Bella and Kenzie got together, it would be a lifelong friendship :-)

Martie

• chloehoover
    17 years ago

Way to go, G'ma -- you did a great job of capturing the day. Bella and her loot - I love it!

-Cindy

• Lara Noles
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everybody. She WAS funny dragging the apple bags along. She insisted on doing it herself and yes Marian the apples WERE worse for the wear, lol. She was so proud to show them to Megan when she came to pick her up though.

Saucy, I often wonder where the years went too. It seems like one day you wake up and they're all grown up. That's what's so neat about being a grandma. You realize how fast it all goes, time is precious, and focus more on each moment, just enjoying them.

Martie, I think it would be wonderful if someday Isabella and McKenzie get to meet one another. Who knows, maybe they'll be the next generation that carries on the Idylls! How about that Michelle?

Eden

• oakleif
    17 years ago

What a beautiful story in pictures,They said so much about a little girl having a fantastic day.About a proud picture taking grandmother too. I miss the days with my grandsons so much since they've grown.My daughter told me laughingly that it took her the whole week to unspoil them after time spent with mamaw. Injoy every minute.
    Vickie

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm