Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
10-10-10 Garden

Posted by michelle_zone4 zone 4 NW IA (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 11, 10 at 23:20

A peek at what the garden looked like this weekend. So far just a tiny bit of frost one night but not enough to really do any damage. It's been a beautiful fall.

Lots of leaves falling in the patio garden.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aster "Lady in Black" really is a lovely plant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

From the Secret Garden, the melampodium really performed along with the 'Black Prince' snapdragons. In this first shot you can see her butterfly stepping stone that I made for her and she painted.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out our birdhouse gourd along with the sidewalk art.
Photobucket

We still have zinnias.
Photobucket

The 'Fairy' still going strong.
Photobucket

'Tiger Eye' sumac beginning to color up.

Photobucket

Another fabulous fall perennial. Actually it looks good from spring to frost. Eupatorium Altissimum 'Prairie Jewel"

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 10-10-10 Garden

Lovely! The Lablab is looking great and I love the Eupatorium Altissimum 'Prairie Jewel". Here things have been cut back a great deal already...but not everything. I wonder where my Lady in Black went!???

o
RE: 10-10-10 Garden

So pretty Michelle, and how fabu that Sumac looks !I'm still waiting for my garden to put on it's fall duds..thanks for sharing yours !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here