Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monique_gw

Birthday wishes for David

Monique z6a CT
18 years ago

I decided to start a separate thread so hopefully he will notice our photo greetings on his special day! Miss you David!

{{gwi:185084}}

Monique

Comments (18)

• Lara Noles
    18 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! Have a wonderful day...

{{gwi:185085}}

Eden

• gardenbug
    18 years ago

Wishing you the very best of birthdays David, with many more to follow!

(A photo perhaps, if the system returns tomorrow.)

• Marian_2
    18 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID....
    {{gwi:185086}}

• enchantedplace
    18 years ago

David, you do not 'know me' 'in person' as you do many of the others who post here, but we have long admired your garden photos and photos of the group get togethers. Here is a picture for you of the Tulsa rose garden at Woodward Park in Tulsa , OK. Hope you have a wonderful life and looking forward to photos of your new garden. EP

a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=10&imgid=114958566"; title="Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com">{{gwi:185087}}

• just_t
    18 years ago

{{gwi:185088}}

Happy Birthday David! May you have a wonderful birthday!

T.

• martieinct
    18 years ago

David:

I don't "know you" either but since your name is David (several generation family name) you are automatically Okay with me!!

Have a wonderful day.

Martie

• taryn
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday David!

The pot ghetto in the greenhouse of plants that are moving with me:

{{gwi:185089}}

Included some hellebores for you:

{{gwi:185091}}

And Geranium 'Rozanne', purchased on your suggestion, is still blooming two days after being wrenched from her home!

{{gwi:185092}}

Hope you had a great day!

Taryn

• Sue W (CT zone 6a)
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday David! For you, the ultimate extender of the garden season, some Salvia leucantha from yesterday.

{{gwi:185093}}

Sue

• Full_Bloom
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday David!

Warm Wishes for a birthday as glorious as the perfect fall day!

{{gwi:185095}}Ei

• vegangirl
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday David:-)

• deanneart
    18 years ago

{{gwi:185096}}

• babzclare
    18 years ago

{{gwi:185097}}

• michelle_zone4
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday David
    {{gwi:185098}}

• gardenbug
    18 years ago

The leaves are all on the ground now, but the colour this Fall was stupendous! Hope it was a lovely weekend for you.

{{gwi:185101}}

• david_5311
    18 years ago

Hi to all my Idyllette/Idyller Friends. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my Birthday. The cards above are so beautiful and thoughtful. I have been so touched by all the words of friendship I have gotten from all over the country and around the world as I go through this difficult life transition. Some of you know I am going through a divorce -- tough, complicated stuff. It has put some of my garden activities on hold for now, though I still know I will return to it, I hope in earnest next year. In the meantime, your cards and pictures and good wishes have kept me going, and give me a vicarious garden.

I spent the day before my BD in the Strybing Arboretum in San Francisco, where I had been at a meeting at UCSF for a couple of days. What a great place that is, and still full of life and bloom in November. That was a BD treat, in a beautiful place.

And I even still have a big pot of Salvia leucantha at my house (where I don't currently live, part of the complication) in full bloom. So bits of the garden in me do persist.

Thanks to all again for thinking of me.

David

• Marian_2
    18 years ago

David , I didn't know about your divorce . As you may remember , my son went through that about a year ago . It is still not all settled , and has been a very trying time for him . I am sorry for all who suffer from these break-ups .
    I hope yours will soon be satisfactorally settled , and you can be back to your beloved gardening .

• michelle_zone4
    18 years ago

David, sorry to hear about the divorce. I have been thru it as well and know how difficult it is.

Michelle

• chloehoover
    18 years ago

Dear David -- I didnt have a chance to post a pic for your birthday but wish you the very best -- "celebrations" during life events such as you're experiencing can be tough -- so we're all rooting for you!! (That's cyberworld for you - never met but we can still feel what it's like to go thru things like that). Sounds like you know the path to take -- keep your positive outlook and interests alive even if it's "gardening by osmosis" and know that another Garden is just around the bend for you -- when you feel like getting back to it.
    Best wishes for a much better year to come -- and we all hope to see photos of a future garden soon -- Im looking forward to learning so much more from you and your inspirations!!!
    -Cindy

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm