Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
#408 -- More Sky Days

Posted by ctlavluvr (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 13, 08 at 6:53

This is how my kindergarten neighbor described Autumn since he can "see through the trees to the sky 'cause the leaves re gone." Perfect!!

Carry on....

Martie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: #409 -- More Sky Days

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I was truly thinking "409, 409, 409" when I started the Idyll but my fingers went elsewhere. Promise to all: I Will Wait and let other's start threads :-) This is why I don't paint -- my attention to detail is mostly zilch.

Good trip to Baltimore this week and excellent crab cake for lunch. Got lost on the way back to the airport (took 83 instead of 695 from Hunt Valley, Cindy and others in the area) and got a non-tourist view of parts of the city. Made it to the flight just as the last folks were boarding. Nothing like running through BWI in stocking feet. Good excuse though, since one must remove shoes, anyway for security. LOL

Think I'll sign off now before any additional typos or mind slips. :-)

Martie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here