Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mnwsgal

Hugs, Best Wishes, Prayers, and Thanksgiving

mnwsgal
15 years ago

I am continually amazed at the resilience and dedication that so many of our on-line gardener friends show during difficult health and personal situations.

As we share the bounties of our gardens, the encouragement to try another approach, good advice or silly stories we become gardening friends.

I am thankful for all of you. Please know that I send good thoughts, concern, prayers, and best wishes your way often.

Bobbie

Comments (3)

• dodgerdudette
    15 years ago

Thanks for the nice sentiments. Do you lurk here on the Idylls? I suspect as much as your sentiments are right there. Come and visit us !

Kathy in Napa

• mnwsgal
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have read some of the Idylls posts and find it a bit overwhelming both time-wise and keeping track of all the individuals and not quite sure what Idylls really is all about. Haven't seen anything quite like it on the other forums I visit.

I came to the above conclusions reading posts throughout GW over several years. Surprised to learn that some of the most active posters live with such difficult circumstances. I admire and appreciate their continued participation.

I have an uncomplicated life of good friends and family and the freedom to spend as much time gardening as I wish. I am thankful for that every day.

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    15 years ago

Bobbie...that was very kind and thoughtful of you to post Holiday wishes! :-) Thank you for thinking of all of us. I hope you have a great holiday too!

pm2