Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
just_t

Happy Birthday Monique!

just_t
18 years ago

I had forgotten that we were going to start a new thread for birthdays.

Just so that Monique gets to see all of her lovely birthday wishes I thought I'd scoot a copy of mine over to a new thread.

Monique, I hope your day is a happy, fun and very enjoyable one.

My best,

T.

{{gwi:189477}}

Comments (20)

• cynthia_gw
    18 years ago

And here's a transfer of Greeting's from last thread. (Reproduced here without permission!)

Happy Birthday Monique!

{{gwi:189718}}

{{gwi:189720}}

Happy Birthday to Monique. We have appreciated your sharing.

It is cool and damp here this morning.

We send good thoughts and hugs to all. EP

Happy Birthday Monique
    {{gwi:189721}}

Happy Birthday Monique!!! Here's a "summer poinsettia" for you. Hope your day is great!

{{gwi:189722}}

Eden

• taryn
    18 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE!

Kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate and Amaranthus 'Intense Purple' from September for you. Hope your KMOTGG seeds do well in your garden. Have a great day!

Taryn

• Marian_2
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday Monique ......

• flowerluvr
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday, Monique!! This is Peony 'Raspberry Sundae'...smells good enough to eat :)
    Brenda
    {{gwi:177327}}

• Sue W (CT zone 6a)
    18 years ago

{{gwi:2101625}}

• babzclare
    18 years ago

{{gwi:189723}}

If you can't beat 'em join 'em?
    Wow I'm glad you liked my pic for Monique-lol I was running out of my orginial stuff and went to the blah pics lol~ who knew.: ) Without checking my sources I think that begonia was 'Gin tonic'...I need to get it again-they were beautiful in the window racks-love the bronze leaves.

Brenda-I DO want to eat that peony!

Monique's got some beauties to see. I hope your day has been all that you want. Let's see,did you have a glorious seafood dinner? I bet it's something fun: )

~Babs

• Monique z6a CT
    18 years ago

Thank you ladies for the lovely photos. I love the tulips, variety of lilies, poinsettia, butterfly, KMOTGG + Amaranthus, fragrant Peony, roses, begonia, etc.

Actually, we didnÂt go out today for my bday. I hurt my back somehow on Friday and it finally started feeling better today, but I wanted to take it easy. Hubby made me a nice dinner and lemon/cream cheese crepes for dessert.

We went to bro and SILs house for Xmas eve to see my niece and nephew in the Xmas pageant at their church and then back to their house for dinner with them and my mom.

Thanks again for the bday wishes-it is truly appreciated!

• martieinct
    18 years ago

Monique: Happy Happy Belated Birthday!! Martie

• wendy2
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday Monique!

{{gwi:2101626}}

• vegangirl
    18 years ago

I wished you a Happy Birthday on the last thread but in case you didn't see it, Happy Birthday again!!:-)
    VG

• drema_dianne
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday Monique! I hope it was great!

"{{gwi:2101627}}"

Drema

• honey_mi
    18 years ago

Happy Birthday Monique! Only 4-1/2 months until these Tree Peony beauties will be blooming again.

{{gwi:152821}}

• Full_Bloom
    18 years ago

{{gwi:2101628}}

Sorry I'm so late...hope you had a lovely day...

Ei

• Monique z6a CT
    18 years ago

Thanks for the additional birthday wishes-more beautiful photos to gaze at! It will only be a few months before we can see these colorful flowers outdoors again!

• deanneart
    18 years ago

Monique, soooo.... sorry I'm so late with this! I hope you had a wonderful day.

{{gwi:2101629}}

• gardenbug
    18 years ago

I'm still learning, so this is what I'm capable of so far. I hope you are still celebrating! ;-)

{{gwi:2101630}}

• Monique z6a CT
    18 years ago

Thank you Deanne and Marie!!! Just gorgeous!

• gardeningmary
    18 years ago

Dear Monique - what with one thing and another I've been unable to get here to wish you a very belated but Happy Birthday. But here we are - some flowers from last year to remind us our gardens will bloom again.

{{gwi:2101631}}

very best wishes,
    Mary

• chloehoover
    18 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Monique!

{{gwi:2101632}}

-Cindy

• Monique z6a CT
    18 years ago

I love it-my bday never ends around here. Thanks Mary and Cindy!

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz