Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Monique!

Posted by Just_T z8 WA (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 26, 05 at 14:32

I had forgotten that we were going to start a new thread for birthdays.

Just so that Monique gets to see all of her lovely birthday wishes I thought I'd scoot a copy of mine over to a new thread.

Monique, I hope your day is a happy, fun and very enjoyable one.

My best,
T.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Monique!

And here's a transfer of Greeting's from last thread. (Reproduced here without permission!)

o

Happy Birthday Monique!

o

Happy Birthday to Monique. We have appreciated your sharing.

It is cool and damp here this morning.

We send good thoughts and hugs to all. EP

o

Happy Birthday Monique

o

Happy Birthday Monique!!! Here's a "summer poinsettia" for you. Hope your day is great!

Eden

o

• Posted by Taryn S Ontario Z6B (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 26, 05 at 15:05

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE!

Kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate and Amaranthus 'Intense Purple' from September for you. Hope your KMOTGG seeds do well in your garden. Have a great day!

Taryn

o

Happy Birthday Monique ......

o

Happy Birthday, Monique!! This is Peony 'Raspberry Sundae'...smells good enough to eat :)
Brenda

o

o

If you can't beat 'em join 'em?
Wow I'm glad you liked my pic for Monique-lol I was running out of my orginial stuff and went to the blah pics lol~ who knew.: ) Without checking my sources I think that begonia was 'Gin tonic'...I need to get it again-they were beautiful in the window racks-love the bronze leaves.

Brenda-I DO want to eat that peony!

Monique's got some beauties to see. I hope your day has been all that you want. Let's see,did you have a glorious seafood dinner? I bet it's something fun: )

~Babs

o

Thank you ladies for the lovely photos. I love the tulips, variety of lilies, poinsettia, butterfly, KMOTGG + Amaranthus, fragrant Peony, roses, begonia, etc.

Actually, we didnt go out today for my bday. I hurt my back somehow on Friday and it finally started feeling better today, but I wanted to take it easy. Hubby made me a nice dinner and lemon/cream cheese crepes for dessert.

We went to bro and SILs house for Xmas eve to see my niece and nephew in the Xmas pageant at their church and then back to their house for dinner with them and my mom.

Thanks again for the bday wishes-it is truly appreciated!

o

Monique: Happy Happy Belated Birthday!! Martie

o

Happy Birthday Monique!

o

I wished you a Happy Birthday on the last thread but in case you didn't see it, Happy Birthday again!!:-)
VG

o

Happy Birthday Monique! I hope it was great!

""

Drema

o

Happy Birthday Monique! Only 4-1/2 months until these Tree Peony beauties will be blooming again.

o

Sorry I'm so late...hope you had a lovely day...

Ei

o

Thanks for the additional birthday wishes-more beautiful photos to gaze at! It will only be a few months before we can see these colorful flowers outdoors again!

o

Monique, soooo.... sorry I'm so late with this! I hope you had a wonderful day.

o

I'm still learning, so this is what I'm capable of so far. I hope you are still celebrating! ;-)

o

Thank you Deanne and Marie!!! Just gorgeous!

o

Dear Monique - what with one thing and another I've been unable to get here to wish you a very belated but Happy Birthday. But here we are - some flowers from last year to remind us our gardens will bloom again.

very best wishes,
Mary

o

Happy Belated Birthday, Monique!

-Cindy

o

I love it-my bday never ends around here. Thanks Mary and Cindy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here