Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cody_mi

terra nova co op

cody_mi
14 years ago

i don't know if this is allowed or not, i suppose it'll be removed and i'll be notified if it's not. anyway...

i just started a yahoo group to purchase some wholesale plugs from terra nova and a few other places. we have a minimum to meet and i thought i'd stop by here and invite anyone interested to join and at least take a look around. i'll answer questions etc from the group instead of doing anything here.

hopefully this isn't considered spamming, as it's not meant to be. if you're interested please send me an email to stycboe@hotmail.com and i'll give you more information.

Comments (12)

• harleylady
    14 years ago

I'm very interested...have e-mailed you at your hotmail addie.

• perennialfan273
    14 years ago

Will you guys be getting any heucheras or echinaceas. Those would really be the only things I'm interested in from Terra Nova right now. Also, would it be possible for us to maybe send you a couple of dollars and receive some of the plugs (not all of them, just a couple) in exchange??

Please e-mail me.

someguy00273952@yahoo.com

• cody_mi
    Original Author
    14 years ago

yes heuchera and echinacea are big parts of it

• cody_mi
    Original Author
    14 years ago

i'm going to extend the deadlines a few weeks each so everyone has a better chance to budget. if you joined the group and aren't getting the emails, please let me know.

• woodthrush
    14 years ago

TNN only has about 10 varieties of echinacea right now that aren't already sold out.
    Pam

• david_5311
    14 years ago

I have a wholesale license and am very interested in maybe buying plants with others....especially those who live in this area (SE Michigan), from Walters Gardens, Terra Nova...any number of other places. You can email me at daebaker@ameritech.net.

• Marie Tulin
    14 years ago

David,have you been posting at all, or just reading quietly? I used to follow your posts avidly, especially when you posted pictures. Can you update us on your "new" gardens and the woodland path? Every once in a while someone puts your photos up here and hearts melt across the United States.

You advice about moving a garden when the gardener moves is still re-posted when someone writes with plans to pack up their garden with the furniture.

Here in New England, and where you are as well, winter will drag on for another month. Cheer us up with new revelations!

Good to see your name in print.
    idabean

• woodthrush
    14 years ago

I live in NE PA and we've been running group buys for 5 years now. TNN, Walters, Spring Meadows, and loads of hosta. Anyone interested can write me also.
    Pam

• Marie Tulin
    14 years ago

I'd like to know how you organize the purchasing and payment, woodthrush.
    Thanks,
    marie

• woodthrush
    14 years ago

Marie, send me an email. We have about 10 open co-ops going on right now. Hosta from 3 different suppliers, Spring Meadows, dahlia, daylilies, woodland plants, perennials and others.
    Pam

• david_5311
    14 years ago

If anybody is interested in getting any seedling hellebores from hand-pollinated crosses of the wonderful hellebores from NW Garden Nursery in Eugene OR let me know. This is the premier hellebore nursery in the US, their plants are beautiful. They only sell singles directly, doubles are all through TN and Walters Gardens. Here is a link to the nursery below. Gotta order pretty soon. David

Here is a link that might be useful: Northwest Garden Nursery

• linnea56 (zone 5b Chicago)
    14 years ago

I've sent you an email. Terra Nova and Hellebores both.