Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
seeds for postage

Posted by nevermore44 6b (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 19:40

For some reason I can't post anything in the seed exchange forum... so I figured I would ask here.

Just PM me if you are interested in any of the below seeds for just a buck for shipping. I have just finished seeding my trays and have some left.

(Updated)
#Packs_Plant

0 - Rehmannia - Chinese foxglove
0 - Cardoon
0 - Scotch Thistle
0 - Digitalis Thapsi
0 - Digitalis Viridiflora
0 - Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy' (seed from a double bloom form that has come true from seed for a few years now)
0 - Echinacea - Open pollinated seed from the variety 'Hula Dancer'. I have numerous of the newer varieties, so who knows what you might get.
0 - Echinacea - Open pollinated seed from the variety 'Tiki Torch'. Same note as above.

This post was edited by nevermore44 on Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 20:23

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: seeds for postage

I'm interested in the cardoon, rehmannia, both digitalis, rudbeckia and the echinacea from 'tiki torch'.

LMK where to send postage.

o

Casey- emailed you

o

Do you still have any seeds left for postage? I would be interested.
Thanks

o

Hello Nevermore,

I'm interested in Digitalis hardy zone 5 and Echinacea's. Thank you for the generous offer!

Where shall I send the postage?

o

You two can just email me @ nevermore44@yahoo.com

o

any echinacea left? if so, karenlau@swbell.net, thanks for your generosity!

o

I would be interested in the rudbeckia and echinacea, if I'm not too late.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here