Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tarasa humilis

Posted by jujujojo none (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 13:08

1. How to grow these successfully?

2. How long is the blooming season in healthy plant?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tarasa humilis

Welcome to our Forum!! Just taking a guess but are you from Chile? Only ask because when I Googled your plant, that is what came up.

We would be more than happy to help you...if we can...and welcome your questions. It would be helpful if you could tell us where you live (your ZONE?).

If you are in another country, then explain your climate, growing envinroment, how your seasons run, etc.

We want to help but need more information.

Welcome to the GardenWeb!!
Bonnie

PS - I am not a moderator and hope I did not sound like one. I am still learning myself....lol. There are many more members here who could help your further. I just wanted you to feel welcome !!

This post was edited by brit5467 on Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 5:48

o

zone 7-8

o

mmmm, cultivating a bit of a malva obsession myself (latest sowing - iliamna rivularis). You might try the alpine forum?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here