Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To Sara from Phoebus

Posted by brit5467 7b VA East Coast (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 5, 13 at 11:04

Hi Sara (from Phoebus)...it's Bonnie (from Buckroe)!!

So happy to hear from a neighbor! I'm not sure which forum I was in when I said I lived in Buckroe so not sure you will see this but sure hope it was this one??!!

This is the only way I can reply to your email since you do not have the option for me to reply directly back to you - your mail has a 'generic' statement at the bottom saying "sender has chosen not to reveal his/her email address".

Am guessing you used a GardenWeb form to write me and I'm guessin you were able to do so since on "MY PAGE" I have included my email under "Send me an Email".

So send me ANOTHER email but this time, include YOUR personal email address within your email.

Then I can write you directly back, okay?

I would love to come see your garden. You have a WHOLE lot more going on than I do, so I'm sure it will be amazing !!!

Looking forward to hearing from you !!!
Bonnie (from Buckroe...lol)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To Sara from Phoebus

what she should do.. is go to your members page by hitting your name ... and use the SEND ME AN EMAIL LINK...

and include her direct email.. and perhaps a phone number ... in the private email ...

i wouldnt post that kind of info in the public forum ..

at first i though this was one of those spam emails i get.. where the guy just rec'd 22 million dollars.. and if dearly beloved, me ,send my bank numbers.. they will give me 11 million of it.. lol ...

ken

o
RE: To Sara from Phoebus

Thanks for the input, Ken. I didn't word it same as you but thought I basically told her same thing - to go to "MY PAGE". I never suggested she post anything on here (know better than that...lol).

Anyhow, I'm happy to report she DID understand and replied with her email and so now we can hopefully become friends and actually get to visit each other's gardens !!!! She only lives 5 mins. away !! Sooo KOOL !!! I'm soooo tickled.

Hadda laugh at your spam example. I remember the VERY first time I got one of those years ago...MAN, I thought I was gonna be RICH !!! LOL

Bonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here