Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Highly recommend Santa-Rosa Gardens

Posted by april_wine z7 Tennessee (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 20:27

I received my plants today from Santa Rosa Gardens. Very impressed! Never have I gotten such large plants or packaged so well from mail order company. Highly recommend this company!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Highly recommend Santa-Rosa Gardens

That's great news. They moved to the top of my favorites list last year after two amazing orders. First one this year is scheduled for delivery next week. They have amazing half-off sales too.

o

Saw this thread and thought I would chime in also because I was so impressed.

I am redoing a lot of garden beds in a new home I purchased so last fall during their great sale I purchased over 66 plants and had them delay shipment until the spring. I just received my plants and I couldn't be happier with the order.

Out of 66 plants not one was damaged, dead, or even weak looking. Each one is definitely in the best condition (and largest) I have ever received from a mail order nursery. Each plant was in its own "stocking" (which did great in keeping soil from falling all over the box) and then carefully wrapped in a still moist construction paper of sorts. I will be planting them this weekend but I don't really see any reason that they wont flourish.

Normally I don't write reviews but I was so impressed I wanted to help them out any way I could.

o

• Posted by pippi21 Z7 Silver Spring, Md (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 17, 12 at 22:23

Gardenweed, why not take pictures of how things are packed..never ordered from them, but I understand they have Rozanne on sale..

o

I've had good orders from them too.

o

They are a great reasonable online nursery. You do not find many of them these days. We have a lot of over priced places to shop online but for fair price and good plants I have to add my vote for Santa Rosa also.

o

I have ordered from them at least six times in the last five years. I highly recommend them as well. Have never had any problems even with clearance plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here