Return to the Perennials Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Hellebores for 2011 'Winter Thriller Series'

Posted by perennialfan273 zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 22:01

I was just curious, did anyone get any of the new 'Winter Thriller Series' hellebores this year?? I got 'Green Gambler', 'Red Racer', and 'Night Coaster'. Will have to wait and see how these do, but I've been told that hellebores are EXTREMELY easy to grow if you have shade, so I hope they do OK for me.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in getting some of these for themselves, feel free to contact me through my e-mail. I cannot say where I got these because that would be advertising and that's against the rules, but I can get these to you at a reduced price if you are interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Hellebores for 2011 'Winter Thriller Series'

Those are all lovely. I also like "Ice Follies". The only hellebore I have is Ivory Prince and it has been an easy plant to grow with very little care needed. I am trying to start some others from seed.

I don't think stating where you bought your plants is advertising. People post all the time about where to buy plants or where they got plants.

o
RE: New Hellebores for 2011 'Winter Thriller Series'

• Posted by
    Lakeville Gal 4
    (ecags5@aol.com) on
    Sat, May 21, 11 at 13:16

I am very interested in where you purchased those hellebores - I've been to 3 different nurseries and they only have the ones I already own. Let me know. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Perennials Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here